Dominant black crossdresser lover looking for someone new to play with

docbear64

Male
From
CA, US
Hey everybody I am a 33 year old dominant black man seeking a fun regular Crossdressing friends with benefit to have a iflthy time with . I'm a total top who loves gemnine submissive energy from my sissy CD's and love to tream y crossdressers like the women they want to be . Looking for someone near the Los angeles area who owuld be open to chattin, dressing, for me , and making some filthy memories.

Us (1) (1).png

Attachments

• MyCock.jpg
    MyCock.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 61
Hey everybody I am a 33 year old dominant black man seeking a fun regular Crossdressing friends with benefit to have a iflthy time with . I'm a total top who loves gemnine submissive energy from my sissy CD's and love to tream y crossdressers like the women they want to be . Looking for someone near the Los angeles area who owuld be open to chattin, dressing, for me , and making some filthy memories.

View attachment 6458495
Sooo sexy, Thanks for the post

View attachment 6458495
Sounds super HOT to me. I would love for you to make me a true sissy cuckold and a COMPLETE woman!

Attachments

• 20230816_115313.jpg
    20230816_115313.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50

View attachment 6458495
Me next plz

Back