Crossdressers & Sissies that play together

Has anyone engaged in some CD on CD play?

I’ve tried for years. There is an abundance of dressers around me, some are pretty hot, but it HAS to be the most flaky group in all of kink. Never have been able to make it happen.

My ideal fantasy would be another sissy to dress with, have a photo shoot, lots of touching and petting, and pull out some dildos and prostate toys. Truthfully, I have no desire to be out of chastity with another CD, and I would hope they feel the same, so no penetration. But the thought of fucking another hot CD with a BBC strap on then having them switch it up…..hot.

I've had sissy playdates with other sissy's. I remember one night a few years ago during lockdown, i was chatting to a sissy online, she invited me over. So as i was already dressed up, i got in my car and drove to her house, it was just after midnight.
She said the door would be unlocked and walk right in. she was there on all 4's behind the door. We played in her hall way for about an hour, all the time hearing her wife upstairs (she obviously knew what was going on),
We sucked eachother off for a bit, played with a few toys. She wanted me to fuck her, but my clitty is as broken as hers, both completely limp. it was a fun evening if not a little weird.

I’ve tried for years. There is an abundance of dressers around me, some are pretty hot, but it HAS to be the most flaky group in all of kink. Never have been able to make it happen.

My ideal fantasy would be another sissy to dress with, have a photo shoot, lots of touching and petting, and pull out some dildos and prostate toys. Truthfully, I have no desire to be out of chastity with another CD, and I would hope they feel the same, so no penetration. But the thought of fucking another hot CD with a BBC strap on then having them switch it up…..hot.

Yes iam intcontract me if interested erested to do this

I've played with couples and guys solo, but never actually played with a trans or sissy/CD. I would be open to it for sure. I'm in chastity most of the time and do not prefer to be let out or cum, so just two sissies working each other over with toys sounds really hot.

I think because I really am just attracted to black men as far as masculine play partners go, I really wouldn't be into a non-passing CD since most are just white guys that don't pass very well...

I'm in FL btw.

I've played with couples and guys solo, but never actually played with a trans or sissy/CD. I would be open to it for sure. I'm in chastity most of the time and do not prefer to be let out or cum, so just two sissies working each other over with toys sounds really hot.

I think because I really am just attracted to black men as far as masculine play partners go, I really wouldn't be into a non-passing CD since most are just white guys that don't pass very well...

I'm in FL btw.
I totally agree. If I am looking for a real male partner, I’m looking for a black male top.

I’m also very picky in exploring my fantasies with other CD’s. The obvious truth that is easily confirmed on this very site is that there are a lot of hairy, out of shape men that put on a dirty pair of panties and call themselves crossdressers. I have zero desire in that at all. I want someone who puts in some effort.

I would want to find someone that can be photogenic as a sissy and mabye even share some tips with. I definitly don’t want to come across that I’m a super model, but one major reason why this has never happened for me is that I do have standards.

I do like your idea , but don't rule out docking play time if you have not experienced this its extremely exciting erotic

What is docking play time?
Oh it where you roll your pepe skin over the sisi pepe skin and rub or jack back and forth its very exciting and explosive feeling to have your pepe skin filled up with sisi nut milk it works alot better if both pepe are uncut or at least one of them give it a try and please let me know what you think
Docking with my sisi clit vibrater as an example

Attachments

• 20230913_105048.jpg
    20230913_105048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230913_105026.jpg
    20230913_105026.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230913_105223.mp4
    135.3 MB
Last edited:
One of the best nights I ever had was when a yng 21yr old inexperienced sissy came to stay for the weekend. She came on the Friday. We spent all weekend together dressed sissy. Then on Saturday night I got a 23yr old Black guy come and spend a late night with us. He stayed for about 4hrs and treated both of us to a creamy Black seed load each.

I would certainly like to do that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_155827_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_155827_Gallery.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20230520_155952_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_155952_Gallery.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 144
Back