We're looking for a Caribbean beach destination for February, Jamaica is the obvious frontunner but wanted to get other suggestions. If Jamaica will stay in Negril and hopefully we get our first bbc, but we're not ready to stay at Hedo yet. Have heard good things about the private boats etc, but wanting to see how we can finally make her first bbc happenView attachment 5682284View attachment 5682285.
She is sizzling!😍🥰

We're looking for a Caribbean beach destination for February, Jamaica is the obvious frontunner but wanted to get other suggestions. If Jamaica will stay in Negril and hopefully we get our first bbc, but we're not ready to stay at Hedo yet. Have heard good things about the private boats etc, but wanting to see how we can finally make her first bbc happenView attachment 5682284View attachment 5682285.
When I’m February? I’d love to travel

Yes...I think you should come to Barbados

If she's not ready to stay at Hedo (which is basically a safe and regular resort with mild or wild options), then I doubt you'll have much luck tempting her with some random guy.

you're probably right but hedo kind of screams swinger resort which may be pushing it
Try taking a look at the website with her, and even some regular travel reviews. Many guests aren't lifestyle people, and many go simply to rekindle their own relationships in a sexy Jamaican atmosphere.
It's actually a great place to dip your toe as you're in a non-pushy environment. You don't even need to visit the nude side unless she's ready.
Good luck. She's a knockout

Try taking a look at the website with her, and even some regular travel reviews. Many guests aren't lifestyle people, and many go simply to rekindle their own relationships in a sexy Jamaican atmosphere.
It's actually a great place to dip your toe as you're in a non-pushy environment. You don't even need to visit the nude side unless she's ready.
Good luck. She's a knockout
We are going to Hedo in February.

I'll be in Nergril February... Let's hook up

Dang how do you guys get to travel ???

Barbados

Back