Jamaica! Looking for Bulls/Gangbang in Negril, May 1-5 2022

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
Staying in Negril at an all-inclusive, looking to see how many hookups she can manage.

We're a couple, she's a hotwife, he likes to either watch her get fucked and take lots of pics and clips, and maybe to be part part of a tag team fucking her.

She's looking for new experiences, including with both men and women, and maybe a gangbang, if we can manage it.

Be tested or wear condoms!

DM us if you're interested...Riko in Red 6.jpg

"new experiences"... aiming to try DP, airtight?

(Okay, as I recall you haven't tried anal yet, but you could just go for it all...)

I'm there for 5 nights...how many times do you think I can get fucked? I want to see just how gaped and stretched I can be by the end of our trip. My husband LOVES to fuck me after I've been opened up by a bigger dick (and I love getting opened up!)

I'm there for 5 nights...how many times do you think I can get fucked? I want to see just how gaped and stretched I can be by the end of our trip. My husband LOVES to fuck me after I've been opened up by a bigger dick (and I love getting opened up!)
I'd like to see that too!

How many times? I don't have a number in mind, but I'm going to guess "at least as many as you want"... similar to how when eating someone's eyes can be bigger than their stomach, you might overestimate your comfortable capacity.

... and I have the sense you'll be okay with that.

Back