Cant wait to be rich so I can openly be a cuckold faggot

I'm invested in a certain stock that I expect to take off, but I don't want to get too deep into that, I just want to talk about what it will be like when I'm rich.

I have a life and people think of me a certain way. They think I'm manly but I'm really not. This has yielded me enough respect from people, but secretly I want disrespect. So when I'm rich, I'm going to travel to fulfill my faggot needs.

First, I'm going to move to a place that's actually safe and liberal where I'll find like minded people. Then I'm going to stop trying to look cool. I'm going to shave off my beard and just have my loser little pussy face, this will also make crossdressing better because then I can look more girly.

I'm going to start shopping at victorias secret and try to get myself into embarrassing situations by getting "caught" wearing pink panties. In fact I'll probably where nothing but panties

I'm going to find a girl who is a known black cock slut and publicly date her. I want to hold her purse while she makes out with a black man in public and get fucked in front of everyone at parties. I want my only friends to be guys that have fucked my girlfriend. And I can always he the butt of the joke and everyone can laugh at me and I won't have to save face because I'm rich an can leave at anytime.

Hell, if I could guarantee whatever outcome I could choose I would mouth off to a black guy in public and have him birch slap me in front of a bunch of girls, knock me to the floor And piss all over my face and yank my panties into a wedgie.

Life is gonna be good

I'm invested in a certain stock that I expect to take off, but I don't want to get too deep into that, I just want to talk about what it will be like when I'm rich.

I have a life and people think of me a certain way. They think I'm manly but I'm really not. This has yielded me enough respect from people, but secretly I want disrespect. So when I'm rich, I'm going to travel to fulfill my faggot needs.

First, I'm going to move to a place that's actually safe and liberal where I'll find like minded people. Then I'm going to stop trying to look cool. I'm going to shave off my beard and just have my loser little pussy face, this will also make crossdressing better because then I can look more girly.

I'm going to start shopping at victorias secret and try to get myself into embarrassing situations by getting "caught" wearing pink panties. In fact I'll probably where nothing but panties

I'm going to find a girl who is a known black cock slut and publicly date her. I want to hold her purse while she makes out with a black man in public and get fucked in front of everyone at parties. I want my only friends to be guys that have fucked my girlfriend. And I can always he the butt of the joke and everyone can laugh at me and I won't have to save face because I'm rich an can leave at anytime.

Hell, if I could guarantee whatever outcome I could choose I would mouth off to a black guy in public and have him birch slap me in front of a bunch of girls, knock me to the floor And piss all over my face and yank my panties into a wedgie.

Life is gonna be good
You should be my bitch

Life is gonna be good
Love it good luck

Life is gonna be good
Now now, tell us about the stocks, can only help to share it with us.. Money here will def go to black men

Ah dang it, i thought this would be real, niche and good ones
If you don't think it's real then you obviously haven't been doing your homework, nor did you see the crazy week we had last week not just with the price action but with everything surrounding the business. I hope you look into it,we need to fund our own personal white slavery in the house

But if you want something more niche, if I weren't all in on GME, I would probably still own Draftkings, people have been talking about Tilray going up, and this is probably the best time to load up on tech stocks.

If you don't think it's real then you obviously haven't been doing your homework, nor did you see the crazy week we had last week not just with the price action but with everything surrounding the business. I hope you look into it,we need to fund our own personal white slavery in the house

But if you want something more niche, if I weren't all in on GME, I would probably still own Draftkings, people have been talking about Tilray going up, and this is probably the best time to load up on tech stocks.
Ive been trying to get my husband to look into asian ETFs.. Gme still feels like dogecoin to me so i refrain
I will look into tilray ty

Ive been trying to get my husband to look into asian ETFs.. Gme still feels like dogecoin to me so i refrain
I will look into tilray ty
Don't compare a stock to a crypto and don't write something off just because there's a bunch of overzealous fanatics. Seriously, check out superstonk on reddit, look at all the info. It's infallible

And for sure, but the thing about Tilray is that it's been kind of a shitty talk but there's supposed to be a vote in congress about federal legalization (yeah right lol) so I don't know if that one will stay up forever, I've just been seeing some talk about it. Don't put too much into it

Don't compare a stock to a crypto and don't write something off just because there's a bunch of overzealous fanatics. Seriously, check out superstonk on reddit, look at all the info. It's infallible

And for sure, but the thing about Tilray is that it's been kind of a shitty talk but there's supposed to be a vote in congress about federal legalization (yeah right lol) so I don't know if that one will stay up forever, I've just been seeing some talk about it. Don't put too much into it
i see you’re a fellow ape lol see you on the moon

Life is gonna be good
As someone who has been a sissy faggot all my life, I suggest wearing baby-dolls. They have always helped to get my Black studs super hard before they fuck me. Good luck!

Omg I would feel so gay and girlyyy in one of those💓💓💓
I don't have any photos of me wearing one of my baby-dolls. However, I have attached catalog cuts of 3 that I do have in my queer wardrobe. I am also including a rear-view photo of me wearing my "bare-ass" thong panty.

Attachments

• plus-size-bombshell-black-babydoll-panty-set-8.jpg
    plus-size-bombshell-black-babydoll-panty-set-8.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 7
  • plus-size-lover-paradise-purple-babydoll-9.jpg
    plus-size-lover-paradise-purple-babydoll-9.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 7
  • extra-plus-size-3-pc-babydoll-peignoir-set-8.jpg
    extra-plus-size-3-pc-babydoll-peignoir-set-8.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg