Cancellations

I've texted like 7 bulls from here and only 1 showed up twice, said i have the best pawg pussy ever, and is now flaky. I'd say often they're flaky and I don't understand why.
Hi there. Just a local (Kenner) take. I believe it’s just our area (Louisiana). I’ve been in the lifestyle for years and lately it’s been bad even with the few ladies that partake. Most of my encounters have been with women/couples visiting with two locals that I see when schedules permit.

Try and find you a few regulars. There are a lot of fakes and pic hunters on this site. But there are still a few real ones.

The nature of this thing is you can get all kinds of scenarios. Not even talking to someone for a while and thinking you're on the same page with them is any guarantee that is true.

At the very last minute, the could either flake on you, cancel, or tell you they went with someone else. In the latter case, at least that's not a diss or a cancellation, but still annoying as fuck. Or a total turn off that may lead to your not wanting to have anything to to with that person again.

So to answer your question. S^*t like you asked about, unfortunately, is common from both sides of the equation.
You hit right on spot right there. Honestly it’s sad in terms when the bull get cancelled last minute. Through all the vent questions and answers, pictures and or videos, ******* even took a couples hubby out to eat lunch paid for it all and still got flake in the long haul. You got to make sure you’re ready for when things turn ghost mode. And question why are they on this site promoting interracial fetish’s to turn a legit bull away is beyond me, But to each their very own! Then again their couple on here that get flaked last minute by bulls is crazy too! It’s like missing a layup over a half court shot we have to take to not get flaked.

Back