Cancellations

We hosted a gangbang and 1 out of 13 guys showed up. I will give a second chance as long as it wasn't a no call no show.
That must be disappointing. But sometimes we just have to make the best of a situation that presents itself. So have you had a great 101 experience with the one guy who showed up? TY

i think a lot of an arrangement being successful or not depends on where you are looking for people to play with. Swinger platforms that have some sort of verification process are typically a better source than dating ad platforms. And preferably go for guys who already have some experience in whatever sort of "sex dating" (swinging, hotwifing, etc.). Newbies are more likely to get nervous and flake.

A GB is a very special type of arrangement. Not every guy is comfortable with a bunch of other guys around; some may be overwhelmed by the idea of having sex with a gorgeous lady like you but then catch on second thoughts. It is more likely for a guy to show up, if he has been part of a gangbang before, or at least a MFM, and enjoyed it. Be upfront about what you expect (e.g. STI/STD testing; will filming or taking photos be allowed or even requested?), discuss it and agree on "ground rules" before an invitation. And plan ahead of time!

Good luck.

Just wanna say, this happens both ways with the ladies also bailing out with out notice sometimes. But either way for whatever the reason its not cool and any one who I dealt with that done that to me in the past, they get no second chances!

That must be disappointing. But sometimes we just have to make the best of a situation that presents itself. So have you had a great 101 experience with the one guy who showed up? TY

i think a lot of an arrangement being successful or not depends on where you are looking for people to play with. Swinger platforms that have some sort of verification process are typically a better source than dating ad platforms. And preferably go for guys who already have some experience in whatever sort of "sex dating" (swinging, hotwifing, etc.). Newbies are more likely to get nervous and flake.

A GB is a very special type of arrangement. Not every guy is comfortable with a bunch of other guys around; some may be overwhelmed by the idea of having sex with a gorgeous lady like you but then catch on second thoughts. It is more likely for a guy to show up, if he has been part of a gangbang before, or at least a MFM, and enjoyed it. Be upfront about what you expect (e.g. STI/STD testing; will filming or taking photos be allowed or even requested?), discuss it and agree on "ground rules" before an invitation. And plan ahead of time!

Good luck.
The guy who did show up was someone who had been to a couple of my events before. It was fun, though not my preferred type in the situation.

I actually have a guy who sets mine up for me. He's kinda our local gangbang efficionado (well, one of them) and sets them up for quite a few ladies. So he has a good network of people.

I appreciate the advice. I do have some experience with it and know the ins and outs. This was just one of those nights I suppose.

Only a few times in the beginning with no shows. Sucked after going through the trouble of setting up the hotel and getting schedules to align. Since then we just used a stricter process for verification.

Only a few times in the beginning with no shows. Sucked after going through the trouble of setting up the hotel and getting schedules to align. Since then we just used a stricter process for verification.
Nice ass in a string you sexy 🔥🔥, and you're daymn right strict process of verification is daymn right

We use a swingers site here in the UK which is widely regarded as the best, our success rate for meets, ie guys showing up, is about 30%, this is how we got into gang gangs, typically you have to invite 5+ guys to insure at least 1 shows, but occasionally they all show and that means I'm getting ganged up on again, the poor success rate is also how we got into black guys, they tend to show up when they say they will

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

I find it very disappointing and disrespectful when your date doesn't show up. Most times it takes several conversations to come up with
a time and place that works for everyone. So, it creates a lot of wasted time when it turns out to be a no show. When your prospective date gives you a few days warning that's one thing, but when he leaves you sitting at the bar waiting...that is entirely something else. No second chances in that scenario!

The nature of this thing is you can get all kinds of scenarios. Not even talking to someone for a while and thinking you're on the same page with them is any guarantee that is true.

At the very last minute, they could either flake on you, cancel, or tell you they went with someone else. In the latter case, at least that's not a diss or a cancellation, but still annoying as fuck. Or a total turn off that may lead to your not wanting to have anything to do with that person again.

So to answer your question. S^*t like you asked about, unfortunately, is common from both sides of the equation.

Last edited:
Would you please care to share... what is your process for verification that works? TY

Back