Votes: 48 9.1%
  • Maybe on occasion

Votes: 107 20.3%
  • Let’s play together

Votes: 42 8.0%
  • As often as she can!

Votes: 331 62.7%

• Total voters
Either she can or she will (behind your back). The MWW I've been with almost all agree its better without hubby present. When I tell them next time no hubby they either get permission or they cheat. Husbands should not be denying their wives this pleasure.
Yes, a wife have a lot of choices. I will not say stop.to.my wife if she want to.go.to.her bull.but not all.the time without me.
Like you sad. Telling her no and no.in the end she will cheating.

We always try to make my wife get fucked in my presence. First, my wife will get a lot more pleasure from me watching her get fucked. Secondly, it is also much more fun for me to look at it than just to know. Thirdly, it's licking men's sperm from my wife's pussy and ass, it's an incredible pleasure for both me and her. Although on occasion she fucks without me, this is not a taboo for us.

My wife enjoys both options and so do I. When her Master bull rents a motel room with his friends for group sex, my wife prefers that I am there to watch her perform for hours in her sluttiest moments. I am also her quick getaway driver if things get too aggressive and crazy.

When she is alone with her Master Bull at his condo for the weekend, she is perfectly comfortable being alone with him for a few days. Of course my cuckold imagination is in overdrive, with the excitement of knowing my wife is being totally satisfied sexually. I am also excited knowing that my wife will be feeding me a weekend’s worth of tasty black seed from her well stretched pussy and ass.

Back