• Maybe on occasion

Votes: 107 20.3%
  • Let’s play together

Votes: 42 8.0%
  • As often as she can!

Votes: 330 62.6%

• Total voters
@Calibbc24
Question or better questions for you. First I’ll say great pic. I assume you are in Cali which is the other end of the earth for us unfortunately.

What is it about being alone that is more appealing for you? My wife’s primary, which may be changing due to another, is the same way exclusively.

The other is off topic but I guess somewhat related. I’m not against it completely but I prefer my wife when she’s not on her period. Wife’s currently with or on the way to be with the guy who I think will be her regular. She’s on her period and she has zero inhibitions with it and neither does he. Had any experience with that and is it just a matter of timing as to whether you’d go out of your way?

I may alter my thought process a bit. I’m away on business and don’t get back in town till 11 tomorrow night. My wife cautiously inquired about going to see one of her two partners today early this am. She’s fucked him once without me and another time with me. I like the guy and I agreed. I know she likes him too as this is her third hookup with him in the last week and she just got on her period and she ok with fucking him. Rationale with that is she really wants to fuck if she’s on that and wanting to with no regard.

She’s clearly not thinking because she called me and told me she’s been home for a while now. Problem is we have the locator on our phones and she’s been at his house for going on 8 hours now. She’s fine as she spoke to me twice today including about 15 minutes ago but she’s not being up front which I don’t care for. As of now I do mind and think it may have been a mistake.

Mine fucks whoever and whenever she wants. She has 3 different regulars a week. 1 is just 1 time a week. The others are several times a week while I am at work. Pretty much any I get is used.

She already has aiden it's someone she really likes. Doesn't have to ask me either. Just tell me when and where and i'll drop her off and pick her up

Due to myself having been called into the office unexpectedly, we had arranged to meet Del my wife’s bbc lover this evening.
We agreed that my wife would meet Del without me, Del had arranged to meet us in the same bar as we had previously met when he openly fingered her pussy and told her to open her leg so anyone looking could see him fingering her cunt. Then when he was ready to leave he announced he was ready to fuck her he undone the front of her dress so when we walked through the bar her body was uncovered and both her tits and pussy on show she was as good as naked,
Del told her to wear the white dress for the meeting which she did.
She has just got home with cum leaking from her pussy .
This her telling me what happened when they met.
I met Dell in the bar this time we sat with a friend of his , i was sat between Del and his friend, Del went to the bar to get drinks for us, as soon as Del got up his friend put his hard on my thigh working it under my dress. I tried to stop him but he said just open your leg you white slut , so not to cause a fuss I opened my legs slightly he then undone a couple of buttons so my pussy lips were on show as he looked at it, my pussy was now getting wet from the attention I was getting.
Del came back with the drinks sat next to me so I was now sandwiched between them , Del said nice to see you’ve got to know each other, his friend said she’s a real slut she needs fucking , Del then said that’s what she’s here for isn’t it you married whore , I replied you know I need your black cock in my cunt fucking me .
Del then undone the top of my dress and started playing with my nipples, his friend had now got a finger on my clit teasing me,Del then said why don’t you get his cock out and see if you’d like him to fuck you as well ,
I did as Del said and did I get a shock it was about the same length as Del’s about 9 1/2 inches but so so very thick. I said to Del I don’t think I can take that cock it’s so very thick, Del replied well unless you try your not going to know bitch, ******* up we’re going back to the house as I’m ready to fuck your white cunt and get it loosened up ready ,,then we’ll see what you do with his cock.
We drank up, I drove to Del’s. House he was kneading my nipples as I drove,
I parked my car outside Del’s, we went in Del took my dress off, both he and his friend stripped god what a sight both there rampant black cocks waiting to be satisfied by me.
we went to Del’s bedroom! Del told me to bend over the bed hold my pussy open and tell him what I wanted, I did as told then told him to fuck my white married whore cunt and fill me with his black cock and spunk , His friend then said to Del get her cunt ready for me to fuck her .
I was in total éxtasy as Del fucked me and I tried to wank his friends cock as Del fucked me giving me orgasm after orgasm, Del's cock started throbbing I was screaming for him to cum and fuck his spunk in my cunt, Del shot wad after wad of his hot cum into my cunt flooding me .
He stayed buried in my cunt for a few minutes then slowly pulled his spent cock out .
His friend then stood behind me moved his cock closer to my pussy and started rubbing his cock head between my sticky pussy lips covering his big cock head with a mixture of Del’s and my cum , I waited in anticipation as he guided his cock head to my wet cunt hole ,he gradually rubbed his cock head around the opening of my cunt slowly stretching it , then slowly started to penetrate my cunt easing his cock very slowly into me , I was in a state of shock as he slowly started to stretch my cunt it felt as if he was going to split me open. But he was very gentle moving in then waiting he’d pull back a bit then push a bit further in he kept this movement until I felt his balls touching my pussy , he then slowly pulled back a couple of inches then back into my vagina, he slowly worked his cock until I was comfortable with his size , he started to fuck me with longer strokes , god it felt awesome I was now having one continuous orgasm, and begging him not to stop fucking me ,after about ten minutes he started grunting and his cock started throbbing and he started shooting his cum deep in my body this triggered of the biggest orgasms I have ever had with me squirting my juices over his cock and balls . He slowly pulled out I put my hand on my pussy it felt so wet and open.
Del then said he was ready to fuck me again I said no he then made me suck him off till he filled my mouth with his cum .
We all cleaned ourselves up, then Del said that I was to meet them next Saturday for them to both fuck me and my husband must be there to watch his white married whore wife being properly fucked .
I not only enjoy the sex that I now get when we meet Del but also the last few times he seems to want it to be known that I’m his whore to people he knows , I also enjoy the verbal abuse I get from him and have to reply with language that I would never have ever used . When my husband before meeting Del had used the word cunt I would always tell it was disgusting but now it’s become a word that I enjoy hearing from Del and saying back to him like please fuck my cunt etc , these are some of the changes that having bbc has opened my sexual vocabulary.
When my wife came home that night she had cum leaking from her cunt which was still gaping from the fucking she had got , I wish I had been there to see her getting the thickest cock she had ever experienced.

Last edited:
Back