Can you guys help me out? Hot pix

Overall rate her body

• Total voters
I will talk to her, I don’t know if she will go for it but she may. I would like her too, I think we should have some diverse friends lol. We could always meet closer on a more one on one type of setting.
******* bro I’m down for whatever just let me know! I’ll do whatever it takes to smack that

So I really like the idea of my sexy pale wife hugging up on a bbc. She said she had many experiences in the past, but isn’t really wanting any more. She thinks she is used goods. Her is where I can get help. I’m gonna post a couple of pix, please let me know what you guys think. Honestly rate, and then tell me what you like or would do. I’m trying to show her that black guys still want her.
If I had her body I'd be showing it off all over the place. She's very attractive.

Yeah she does, she swallows and let’s me give her a facial from time to time, but a lot of the time I finish on her tits (D’S) you sound like you really want this?

so our Uber driver said he would pose, and because my wife was a little tipsy she agreed, no sex just pose. But I guess while I was in the bathroom, he smacked her ass and she dug it!
I would love to giver some dollops of my jizz. She looks like she use to love black cock a d I bet she looked good doing it. If you guys ever want some European you know where to cum!

Fuck it meet me at mission hills park on state line at 7. We like to walk there, and we can just strike up conversation!!!! We gonna swim or drown lol

For now this is all I can show! Sorry.
So lead up to this.

met at that park, acted like we were high school buddies, instead of going to a club we met up at twin city tavern. Low key things were said and about 20 mixed drinks between 3 people were consumed. (More from Cuckys girl than me and cucky) in that conversation she talked about how Vicky has been talking to her about black cock lately, and how she wants to be a dutiful wife but is scared. We talked about setting boundaries and then walked back to there place (they crib was close) when we got back, cucky began hitting on her and said what would be really sexy is if you let our friend watch. So I watched, and enjoyed myself enough to whip out my piece.

once cucky finished he said what about a guest. She got on her knees, and motioned me towards her with one finger. “Ground rules: I don’t want to cheat, so I will not lick or suck you, but I may use my hands” I was straight with that, she asked me if I was close, and I said I was. She then asked cucky what he wanted. “Let him blow his black cum all over your face” she had a look of disgust but then nodded. Once the deed was done she rinsed off and Vcucky ubered me out. It was a A plus night, hopefully if she decides to ever go black, with that ass they remember me!

Back