Can you guys help me out? Hot pix

Overall rate her body

• Total voters
So I really like the idea of my sexy pale wife hugging up on a bbc. She said she had many experiences in the past, but isn’t really wanting any more. She thinks she is used goods. Her is where I can get help. I’m gonna post a couple of pix, please let me know what you guys think. Honestly rate, and then tell me what you like or would do. I’m trying to show her that black guys still want her.

So I really like the idea of my sexy pale wife hugging up on a bbc. She said she had many experiences in the past, but isn’t really wanting any more. She thinks she is used goods. Her is where I can get help. I’m gonna post a couple of pix, please let me know what you guys think. Honestly rate, and then tell me what you like or would do. I’m trying to show her that black guys still want her.
I'd give her a 7.5 - 8 she is still built for some bbc like mine Yes she can still get dicked down

didnt you say she's divorcing you cause you got her ******* and ****** her to pose naked for a dude? Do you even understand what consent is? Its sad to see such a violation of someone's trust and people are cheering you on. I feel sorry for her to say the least she deserves better

Sad No Way GIF by Paramount Network

Still looking so damn hot

That body a fucking 10

She is extremely hot and sexy and she has a beautiful rack and that ass is fucking amazing.

Back