Can you guys help me out? Hot pix

Overall rate her body

• Total voters
Please bring her to Sweden. I just want to see that ass laid down all flat, even if I only touch her. Only blondes here, I want brunette! Does she enjoy cum stuff?
Yeah she does, she swallows and let’s me give her a facial from time to time, but a lot of the time I finish on her tits (D’S) you sound like you really want this?

What is this?
so our Uber driver said he would pose, and because my wife was a little tipsy she agreed, no sex just pose. But I guess while I was in the bathroom, he smacked her ass and she dug it!

An ass like that has been around Kansas City this whole time? Where you all been hanging out? I would love to be “friends”!

An ass like that has been around Kansas City this whole time? Where you all been hanging out? I would love to be “friends”!
So sometimes we go to a place called funky town but it’s an older crowd. We like the point, but throwback in Westport has been a good place. She gets looked at a lot in there, I can’t help but love it!

So sometimes we go to a place called funky town but it’s an older crowd. We like the point, but throwback in Westport has been a good place. She gets looked at a lot in there, I can’t help but love it!
Bet! I go to throwback all the time! I’m going there tonight. Are you guys going out tonight? Would love to get to know you people in person

Bet! I go to throwback all the time! I’m going there tonight. Are you guys going out tonight? Would love to get to know you people in person
I will talk to her, I don’t know if she will go for it but she may. I would like her too, I think we should have some diverse friends lol. We could always meet closer on a more one on one type of setting.

It will probably get to 95% soon . some of the idiots on this site are assholes. I would love so much to fuck my Big Hard Cock deep inside her and give her all my cumloads!!! I would love to be her Big Dick Daddy Bull .
Well thank you. I’m trying to convince her to do it once, but all the high rates are def going to help. She thinks because she’s 33 and not a college volleyball player anymore she lost her groove, but I’m trying to show she still has it. You guys are really helping me out!

Back