Can wife truly love and respect her cuck husband?

Questions for all wives here.
Did you lose some level of respect for your husbands after you started having sex with bulls?
Is anything really changed in your love relationships except the sex part?

Please give an honest response and your genuine emotion towards the cuck :)
I went black not too long ago. I still love and respect my husband like always. This lifestyle has actually brought us closer.

Very risky for many men who FEAR losing their lady.......takes a self-confident man and strong marriage to venture down such HIGH RISK terrain......
Absolutely. I know that for a lot of cucks it’s at least as much their fantasy as it is the woman’s. I can’t really speak for them because my cuck is not one of them.

Me having this lifestyle that I want costs my cuck something. Rather a lot, actually. He has essentially lost a wife and gained a Mistress/owner. He pays that price to make his woman happy and help her become the version of herself she wants to be. That’s a real man, right there.

Last edited:
Any other man who fucks me apart from my husband is just entertainment for me .... it's like in the kitchen when you eat fish one day and the next day you want beef, poultry, etc. Do not humiliate and humiliate your partners of life but build a hot game with emotions and lots of cum with multiple orgasms. Fuck racism.
Or offal

And do you give your husband the disrespect he deserves?
Showing disrespect is not the same as lack of respect. Disrespect is to humiliate and I will not humiliate my husband. He loves me unconditionally and I love how he loves me, and encourages me to love Black Men. I respect him in his love for me and his respect for Black Men, but I find it difficult to respect him as a real man and he excepts that.

Showing disrespect is not the same as lack of respect. Disrespect is to humiliate and I will not humiliate my husband. He loves me unconditionally and I love how he loves me, and encourages me to love Black Men. I respect him in his love for me and his respect for Black Men, but I find it difficult to respect him as a real man and he excepts that.
Perfect answer, thank you.

I think this is a major concern for many white boys and white women for that matter. It may play a role in the reluctance that some couples have to adopt a more natural relationship which would likely include the white boy on the "outside looking in". In my opinion the feelings that a white woman should have towards the white boy are ones of affection and possibly some form of non-romantic love. Ideally it is a soft form of love- in my opinion to be distinguished from the real love she will undoubtedly feel towards her black male lover. However, in terms of respect it should be a qualified respect. She can respect him as a boy. As a person who may be lesser in terms of masculinity but can be so very helpful and encouraging to the white woman and the black men she is with. As a person who has understood his role and has accepted a support role. This will hopefully include chastity and perhaps some degree of feminization. The latter is to increase the separation of the boy from the man to support and encourage the primary relationship. If the two want to play at humiliation it could be fun. However, in my opinion, the focus should always remain the white woman and the black man. Together. Exclusively. In that regard the woman may choose to ignore the white boy. She will be having a great time and he will be doing the dishes or something like that. The white boy may actually crave attention and humiliation but it may be that the primary couple does not want to be bothered. Respect of the nature of the boy for the wife can include the understanding that the needs of her and her black partner will always come first. I don't think any of this has to be, or should be, equal. As for the black man he should get the respect of both the woman and her cuckold boy. Treating people and respecting them for who they are is the key. A healthy relationship where the white woman and the white boy are on the exact same page is best with the goal to support the black man and white woman primary relationship. I think this is a great question. In my opinion respect is not an issue as long as everyone knows their roles.

it depend on the mindset of each individual .
will i loose respect for my wife :
if she beg me to slap her ass and fuck her hard instead of making vanilla love ?
or if she enjoy to be used like a slut ?
or if she enjoy to become a " sex toy" ?

definetly not .
if she like to have sex with other guy ?
same _ i will not loose respect .
she is still the one i love , same person afterwards .

Of course he can't understand how a woman's brain works. Even us ladies don't understand our own brains work. We just know to obey Alpha Black Men for our best
Yes, but question is for ladies and how your thoughts about cuck husband are changing with time. Every woman has her own perspective :) The point is to hear different perspectives, not to understand the brains 😄 Maybe I formulated it wrongly

I think it depends more on what your definition of cuckold. I've always thought of it as being a male who found sexual stimulation from his wife having sex with other men. However, for many on here that only scratches the surface. I realize a lot of these comments are fantasy and not reality. There is a big difference between going to Splash Mocha and getting your brains fucked out, and those who spend nights and weekends with their Bulls. Some even claim to support the bull and turn over all their finances. If I was leaving my husband home every weekend while I was out playing, yes I would loose respect for my husband. However, the way things work for us is that I have my time like Splash. My husband has his time at nude resorts where he has lots of girlfriends. I love the fact that my husband allows me to have sex with black men! I love and fully respect him. I make love to my husband. I fuck other guys.

I think it depends more on what your definition of cuckold. I've always thought of it as being a male who found sexual stimulation from his wife having sex with other men. However, for many on here that only scratches the surface. I realize a lot of these comments are fantasy and not reality. There is a big difference between going to Splash Mocha and getting your brains fucked out, and those who spend nights and weekends with their Bulls. Some even claim to support the bull and turn over all their finances. If I was leaving my husband home every weekend while I was out playing, yes I would loose respect for my husband. However, the way things work for us is that I have my time like Splash. My husband has his time at nude resorts where he has lots of girlfriends. I love the fact that my husband allows me to have sex with black men! I love and fully respect him. I make love to my husband. I fuck other guys.
Thanks for sharing. That looks like healthy relationship :)

that’s real……you have to be real intentional to not lose respect your hubby as the man in the house when another man is playing that role.

Questions for all wives here.
Did you lose some level of respect for your husbands after you started having sex with bulls?
Is anything really changed in your love relationships except the sex part?

Please give an honest response and your genuine emotion towards the cuck :)
Here its really different. I feel like a retarded boy in her eyes. Not divorced but not taken seriously

Back