Can wife truly love and respect her cuck husband?

As a Bull it depends on the relationship but overall, yes a wife can (many do truly) love and respect their cuckold husband because he's making the sacrifice just as he does daily monetarily/financially, psychologically and other ways that maintain the longevity of the marriage.

Definitely "SEXUALLY" by supporting her desires to explore her fantasies with other men/women/couples.

To do these things while, maintaining a successful marriage (with *******) takes a set of BALLS mentally, emotionally, etc.,

The cuckold isn't this little wimpy emasculated man.....you would be surprised of the physical stature of many cuckold husbands but, I will let your imagination run....

Yes, of course, a wife can both love and respect her cuck husband. Some don't, obviously. Love is easier than respect. She loves him for his easy way. But respect? How can she? At least not how she used to respect him... before he allowed other men to fuck her. Def not the man she married.
My point exactly,and it is something I often wondered.

As a Bull it depends on the relationship but overall, yes a wife can (many do truly) love and respect their cuckold husband because he's making the sacrifice just as he does daily monetarily/financially, psychologically and other ways that maintain the longevity of the marriage.

Definitely "SEXUALLY" by supporting her desires to explore her fantasies with other men/women/couples.

To do these things while, maintaining a successful marriage (with *******) takes a set of BALLS mentally, emotionally, etc.,

The cuckold isn't this little wimpy emasculated man.....you would be surprised of the physical stature of many cuckold husbands but, I will let your imagination run....
Well unless this is an oxymoron, I can't see how once emasculated, he can still maintain the role of the MAN. Again, definitely not judging, just trying to understand the mindset of both patties. Be nice if some wives or girlfriends weigh in. As an alpha, it's easy for me to seem bias or even misguided.

Well unless this is an oxymoron, I can't see how once emasculated, he can still maintain the role of the MAN. Again, definitely not judging, just trying to understand the mindset of both patties. Be nice if some wives or girlfriends weigh in. As an alpha, it's easy for me to seem bias or even misguided.
You hit the nail on the head "MINDSET" and the Brain is the biggest and most complex Sex Organ well possess because it's on a spectrum with countless varations; therefore, comprehending respect within a cuckold dynamic from a single male perspective is extremely difficult because we are not in that dynamic and absorb info from a cognitive/cerebral perspective but, when in a relationship then, other factors come into play that communicate between a couple. Again, my experience playing with the wives but, many definitely love and respect their men.

Exactly.
The whole point of this thread is to see how wives think and feel deeply about the cuck husbands.
I don't say it's impossible to not change and feelings about cuck and that's why the aim here is to give honest thoughts from wives.
Every emotion you started feeling towards cuck from the moment bull penetrated u is precious for better understanding and your real, deep thoughts on cucks.

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head "MINDSET" and the Brain is the biggest and most complex Sex Organ well possess because it's on a spectrum with countless varations; therefore, comprehending respect within a cuckold dynamic from a single male perspective is extremely difficult because we are not in that dynamic and absorb info from a cognitive/cerebral perspective but, when in a relationship then, other factors come into play that communicate between a couple. Again, my experience playing with the wives but, many definitely love and respect their men.
Thank u for your opinion, but it's not objective thought here.
It's impossible for u to know how women feel about their cucks. :)

this is a good question. my wife loves me i deffo know that. but i think some of the love is for sure lost after i stopped penetrating her. its just not the same
I think for some, once that line is crossed so to speak, they stay for the convenience not necessarily the respect. They may be staying because that is a hard dynamic to find again, plus they feel secure in the current situation. I mean, she now has a man that supports her sexual desires,and she still reaps the benefits of being the wife. But more importantly, she does not have to feel guilty or sneak to do it. Now this is not for the situation where the hubby is a cuckold and does not know because she is doing it on the DL, this is for when it's known by both parties.

My husband sees Black Men at the top of the "pecking order" and they deserve all the respect. He doesn't believe he deserves respect when a Black Man deserves his wife, me.
Wow, but how do you now view your husband since he has pretty much "bowed" down? Do you think he still deserves you? Where does the respect-O-meter fall in regards to him?

I would think he depends on the type of cuckold situation. Where the man is a beta passive vs the man being a alpha dominant who enjoys sharing his woman.

It does seem the overwhelming number of beta cucks are on here. But there are alphas where is a sign of dominance for them sharing.

I gained both love and respect as a man for my cuck when we started doing this. He’s putting my pleasure first, making sacrifices, and being brave enough to put himself in emotional harm’s way to accept the woman he loves and give her what she wants.
Very risky for many men who FEAR losing their lady.......takes a self-confident man and strong marriage to venture down such HIGH RISK terrain......

Back