Can a white sissy realize the 24/7 slave lifestyle?

MarieCD

Male
From
CA, US
Seems a rather difficult thing to actually do. There seems to be many sissys who dream of such a life: owned by a Black Master, but few achieve it. Is that because; a) they only fantasize, b) they are scared, c) there are no Masters near them ? Any thoughts or recommendations greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration

A 24/7 slave relationship is a fantasy. The most you can hope for is a romantic relationship where one party is exclusively dominant and the other is submissive, but that can be pretty close. My wife was always dominant and we had little protocols that we followed even in polite society that were not understood by others to be part of a BDSM relationship. If you expect to walk around in leathers with a collar on all the time, you might find your career goals limited to working in a sex shop or being a pizza delivery guy. Fortunately, pizza delivery guys are considered essential workers this month.

in my opinion 24/7 is not a good idea.

in my opinion the best is for the black bull to visit the couple for a few hours every two weeks/month - the sissy will be at her best during those hours. this way both the sissy and hot wife will eagerly look forward to their rare and pleasurable interactions with the bull.
the trick is to keep the sissy hungry for sex with the bull and eager to service the bull and hotwife.

the bull however can be a bull to multiple couples.

Back