can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

This never gets old ...
Things have "Definitions " for a reason , that is why they make "dictionaries ".
There is nothing wrong with being Bi or Gay , imma say it again :"There is nothing wrong with being Bi or Gay"
There I typed it twice , now there is something wrong with admitting you are doing Bi or Gay stuff on the regular & then saying you are straight ?!?
If you experimented once or even twice & didn't like the experience then that's one thing but in some of these responses where you are "Admitting " that you "Insist" that the man suck you off ?!?
Is that the definition of dominance ?!? Didn't he submit when he let you on top of his wife ?!?
So lemme get this straight ? (No pun intended but still funny )
In order to show that you are the boss , you simply must have the man blow you ?!?
There are a "Multitude" of ways of being a boss without doing that ... Here are some real examples .
Have you ever thought of just feeling out what she responds to best while you are with her ?
How bout asking her questions before the moment or in the moment like ..."What does your hubby do well or what doesn't he do well ? "
(I run with a click of "Pounders" who are internationally known , nationally recognized & locally accepted)
Can you pound it out ?!? Some men are pounders & some ain't , it's gotta be in ya! 🧸
Meaning : When you stop pounding or switch up positions on her she's looking & reacting to you like the verse in this song ...
Shock me like an e·lec·tric eel🧸
Has the hubby ever told you that you are amazing or you are the real deal just by being a spectator ?!?
The thing is I am a true Dom (By Definition & a lotta you guys & gals ain't)
So again there is nothing wrong with being Bi or Gay .
But there is something wrong with doing Bi or Gay sexual stuff & then saying you are straight.
That's like saying "I'm not gay... but my boyfriend is "🧸

Last edited:
This never gets old ...
Things have "Definitions " for a reason , that is why they make "dictionaries ".
There is nothing wrong with being Bi or Gay , imma say it again :"There is nothing wrong with being Bi or Gay"
There I typed it twice , now there is something wrong with admitting you are doing Bi or Gay stuff on the regular & then saying you are straight ?!?
If you experimented once or even twice & didn't like the experience then that's one thing but in some of these responses where you are "Admitting " that you "Insist" that the man suck you off ?!?
Is that the definition of dominance ?!? Didn't he submit when he let you on top of his wife ?!?
In order to show that you are the boss , you simply must have the man blow you ?!?
There are a "Multitude" of ways of being a boss without doing that ... Here are some real examples .
Have you ever thought of just feeling out what she responds to best while you are with her ?
How bout asking her questions before the moment or in the moment like ..."What does your hubby do well or what doesn't he do well ? "
(I run with a click of "Pounders" who are internationally known , nationally recognized & locally accepted)
Can you pound it out ?!? Some men are pounders & some ain't , it's gotta be in ya! 🧸
Meaning : When you stop pounding or switch up positions on her she's looking & reacting to you like the verse in this song ...
Has the hubby ever told you that you are amazing or you are the real deal just by being a spectator ?!?
But there is something wrong with doing Bi or Gay sexual stuff & then saying you are straight.
I don't know Man....Maybe it's just me. But I think fucking a guy in the ass like a "b.itch" would assert one's dominance more so, than getting a blowjob. I mean if you really want to show somebody who's boss... Pig Fuck Em' until they squeal with delight right😆? Now that's a Badge Of Honor that any so-called "Dom"/"straight" can wear with pride🌈🤣. Making sure this post does not get misconstrued... It's for some of those so-called "straights" / "Doms"/ etc. Not directed at you at all.
Happy F.ather's Day 👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I don't know Man....Maybe it's just me. But I think fucking a guy in the ass like a "b.itch" would assert one's dominance more so, than getting a blowjob. I mean if you really want to show somebody who's boss... Pig Fuck Em' until they squeal with delight right😆? Now that's a Badge Of Honor that any so-called "Dom"/"straight" can wear with pride🌈🤣. Making sure this post does not get misconstrued... It's for some of those so-called "straights" / "Doms"/ etc. Not directed at you at all.
Believe me I know it's not directed at me because you get the point . (Plus I liked the Badge of Honor examples too😆 )
Point being saying you are asserting dominance by doing Bi or Gay sexual stuff and then saying I'm straight as an arrow is🐂:poop:

Definitely taking up the ass shows who's boss plus sperm has a hormone NGF that will get absorbed that will reportedly make him crave it even more and make him more feminine

Last edited:
Believe me I know it's not directed at me because you get the point . (Plus I liked the Badge of Honor examples too😆 )
Point being saying you are asserting dominance by doing Bi or Gay sexual stuff and then saying I'm straight as an arrow is🐂:poop:
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽.
Just wanted to make sure I didn't unintentionally offend. When I do offend...I prefer it to be intentional😉. You should check out this thread I'm embroiled in it right now. Should be good for a couple of laughs 🤣
Thread 'Race mixing, is it really a good idea?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/race-mixing-is-it-really-a-good-idea.272995/

This has been discussed so many times on here already but if you engage in homosexual acts, you're not completely straight.

Sexuality is a spectrum - being a 0, or "totally straight", on the Kinsey scale means you have no inclination whatsoever to sexual contact with the same sex. So, by engaging in oral sex with the same sex, you're not entirely straight or for that matter entirely gay.
There is a view it’s not gay to be on the receiving end what is considered gay or bi is when you are the man sucking. In prison opportunities for sex with women are scarce getting sucked or fucking another guy in the ass is not considered gay and is not looked down on the guy performing or taking it in the ass is seen as a bitch. This mindset is even more common in the black populations stems from incarceration but has expanded to the general population especially in recent years.
I don't see why not if the guy is in a cuckold situation its bound to happen. We don't call women gay if they happen to have oral sex with another woman during an fmf 3 some

There is a view it’s not gay to be on the receiving end what is considered gay or bi is when you are the man sucking. In prison opportunities for sex with women are scarce getting sucked or fucking another guy in the ass is not considered gay and is not looked down on the guy performing or taking it in the ass is seen as a bitch. This mindset is even more common in the black populations stems from incarceration but has expanded to the general population especially in recent years.

Any advice on how to approach or find out if a man has this mindset without being awkward or putting them on the spot. I'm a bi male and passable crossdresser when I have time too and i love pleasing men with good dick especially bbc but I struggle finding men to use me sites seems Noone is serious for actual meet and public they seem worried about what others think any advice tips or hints would be great thanks

Any advice on how to approach or find out if a man has this mindset without being awkward or putting them on the spot. I'm a bi male and passable crossdresser when I have time too and i love pleasing men with good dick especially bbc but I struggle finding men to use me sites seems Noone is serious for actual meet and public they seem worried about what others think any advice tips or hints would be great thanks
Grindr account plenty of Crossdressers and guys looking to service BBC only or hung guys

Any advice on how to approach or find out if a man has this mindset without being awkward or putting them on the spot. I'm a bi male and passable crossdresser when I have time too and i love pleasing men with good dick especially bbc but I struggle finding men to use me sites seems Noone is serious for actual meet and public they seem worried about what others think any advice tips or hints would be great

👀

This has been discussed so many times on here already but if you engage in homosexual acts, you're not completely straight.

Sexuality is a spectrum - being a 0, or "totally straight", on the Kinsey scale means you have no inclination whatsoever to sexual contact with the same sex. So, by engaging in oral sex with the same sex, you're not entirely straight or for that matter entirely gay.
I gotta come to Canada

This never gets old ...
TRUTH!!!! LOL!! Ain't no real Alpha Dawgs getting fluffed by a poodle... Call it what you want. They may not be gay or bi, but definitely confused and not straight!!!

TRUTH!!!! LOL!! Ain't no real Alpha Dawgs getting fluffed by a poodle... Call it what you want. They may not be gay or bi, but definitely confused and not straight!!!
You Got It Yes GIF by CBC
🧸

For more what we talk we still the same people like in the ancient times, yes we are more advanced technologically but our mind and bodies they aren't different than the old and ancient one's.

Remember our societies are build by power and for power that's meant the stronger and evil intelligence RULES so basically the Alpha male and female will rule over the other one's and will abuse the people down the social structure,can be economically, sexually,politically etc etc.

So the system world structure is about power not only in the human world only in the ******* Kingdom, insect Kingdom etc etc,so basically when a sub cuckold couple meet the ALPHA male the strong man will fuck the wife,taking advantages,abusing and after showing to the beta man who owns the couple and of course will make the sub man humiliating him clean his cock in front of wife EYES.

That's is call domination =POWER over both of them,making the woman lookin and feeling about the husband in a different way,because remember women by our ancient nature order all ways choice the stronger man for protection,breeding, security,social and economical stability more than sexually.

Remember the must dangerous ancient Roman weapon it wasn't the sword it was the male tool with them the ******* and the bring a different offspring,do you imagine the mental effect on the people tribes and the soft man many of them sure they were ******* and abuse in front of the wife's to show to them who are the new man,POWER =EVIL MIND GAMES.

Conquer, Conquer, conquer at any means.

But of course in today times everything is different, I wouldn't engage with a man sexually (fuck that) but I understand the rules of POWER,DOMINATION and HUMILIATION.

Back