can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

What?? Nonsense..y? Have had white guys..plz fuck my wife…on here …and let me suck your cock….WTF…r u insane???..I wish they wiuld ask ne in my face so I can slap him in his mouth…didn’t even want u in the room Bitch…But maybe u can watch how to work her out…see ppl sayin it’s dominating cuck…NAH NO THANKS…Don’t wanna dominate or degrade nobody…I’m only here to make ya wife or girlfriend cum on my dick…🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️All facts..
The problem is there are too many offshoots of the lifestyle....you arent into the cuckold lifestyle...which is fine...there are just different levels of the lifestyle....

And for the millionth time...its not about being gay....wish people with that narrative wouldn't be in the lifestyle....its about power and control...not outdated labels that some want to put on it.

The cuck of all couples I’ve been with is made to suck me off by the 2nd time we meet. I insist on it as it’s fully asserting my dominance and him full submitting. That’s what it’s all about.
And no I’m not gay. It’s just simply showing who is the boss!
Hate it to tell you, and you can spin it, shake it, rumble it, and I say this respectfully, you may not be gay, but are you definitely not straight, at least not after that first suck off. You might get away after the first if you said nah and never did it again. But the mere fact you make it a staple in your sessions, yeah, you're definitely not hetero anymore. But, here is a spin for all to weigh in on: what if it's a post op (m2f)?

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
No. He's definitely gay/bi. Also, that is not limited to "black" men. Anyone that enjoys interacting with the same sex in a sexual manner is definitely either gay/lesbian or bi. However, live your life. Suck and fuck whatever you want to. Fuck what other people think.

The problem is there are too many offshoots of the lifestyle....you arent into the cuckold lifestyle...which is fine...there are just different levels of the lifestyle....

And for the millionth time...its not about being gay....wish people with that narrative wouldn't be in the lifestyle....its about power and control...not outdated labels that some want to put on it.
News flash... lifestyle is a label. I agree with your first paragraph, but the second seems like someone trying to avoid confronting reality. It is 100% a homo/bisexual act. No way around it. The power or control aspect is the kink that encourages the homo/bisexual act. The persons who engage in said act are either gay or bi. Nothing wrong with being gay or bi though. Unlike the person you responded to, I would not be upset if they asked if they can "clean" me off. I would just reply no, because I'm neither gay nor bi. In the end, we all just want to be accepted for who we are and hopefully bust a nut.

On the 0 to 100 scale all parties have definitely moved off of zero! However, the more important question is who cares? What does it matter? As many others have said, it’s all about mutually beneficial pleasure for all parties involved. If it is enjoyable, and feels good, then I say more power to you.

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf

Of course .... and shows that he knows that he is participating in a complex relationship between the husband and wife and prepared to do his part without judgement.. in return for having an incredibly hot woman

I stopped trying to categorize what I am long ago, all I know is men , women, and the non-binary love deepthroating me and if you have a tight eager hole and are fem / submissive enough I'll make you squeal as I pound away .

Is that gay ? Is it straight? Is it bi? No Clue , I DO know I'm a horny fucker though and if you meet with me in person you came to get drilled no matter who you are. I'm too horny to worry about that stuff.

Last edited:
My bull doesn’t feel it’s gay when he humiliates my husband when he makes his clean our juices off his huge slimy cock. My husband isn’t gay either. He just does what he’s ordered to do. I so enjoy watching him do it. He loves the taste
So fucking beautiful, as he should it's a cucks duty to.

Seriously?! Is a relatively submissive white man, going to prison for a short sentence - a couple years to maybe four - supposed to fiht back and be killed or seriously maimed, in order to avoid being labelled by others when he gets out? Or is he supposed to adapt to his environment and do what is expected of him in order to survive and have an easier time in carcerated?

Sex is going to happen - anywhere and everywhere - especially in prison. Too much time and too much misery

Dominant men with criminal backgrounds - often violent - who are used to get what they want and getting their way are going to have urges

And, truth be told, dominant men are attracted to submissive, innocent, vulnerable beings. In the absence of women . . .. .

Add to that the fact that many of these very dominant men are doing significantly harder time that the more submissive men they might be attracted to. They are probably not going to be celibate for 50 years or more.

I stopped trying to categorize what I am long ago, all I know is men , women, and the non-binary love deepthroating me and if you have a tight eager hole and are fem / submissive enough I'll make you squeal as I pound away .

Is that gay ? Is it straight? Is it bi? No Clue , I DO know I'm a horny fucker though and if you meet with me in person you came to get drilled no matter who you are. I'm too horny to worry about that stuff.
Above and below are the best answers 😂👍
Suck and fuck whatever you want to. Fuck what other people think.

Of course .. not that it matters what anyone wants to calls it ... the best bulls know they are there for a reason and to fulfil the couples desires and fantasy's, as well as his won pleasure of course.. .. this may be because the man is also bi or simply his wife wants to see her lovers cock in her husbands mouth, or a multitude of other reasons .... the best bulls will go with it, and enjoy it .. and of course be handsomely rewarded by the wife, when she gives her body to him .. .. and of course, no way will this change a hetrosexual man to bi!

Last edited:
I don't really care what you call me I will suck a big black cock anytime and anywhere and if he wants to take my virgin ass pussy I will spread my cheeks for his big black cock

Back