can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

I don't see why not if the guy is in a cuckold situation its bound to happen. We don't call women gay if they happen to have oral sex with another woman during an fmf 3 some
Say what! Not sure who doesn't say that, but surely if a woman eats another woman she is gay, but if she likes men too then she is bi. I maybe too black and white and not into the gray areas and loops holes to see it differently. But I'm OK with myself and that is all that matters. All I'm saying is, own it.

The best answer that comes to my mind is: Who cares?! - If that's what the involved people enjoy doing, why bother about categorizations or what to call it? They will remain humans after all and a sexual act cannot change who they are as a person!

But as far as the definition of being "straight", "gay" or "bi" is concerned... Anyone who performs a sexual act with a same-sex partner, no matter on the "giving" or "receiving" end, is rightfully considered "gay"; and if they are otherwise "straight", they're "bi". Too many people are too concerned about being categorized that way so they make up lame excuses in order to justify not being this or that. Why not step out of the closet and accept the facts? ;)

Other than that, and it's been said before... it is not binary - either straight or gay - there is a spectrum. One attempt to resolve that, is the Kinsey Scale published by the Kinsey Institute, as others have already mentioned above. However there is critizism about its approach. Other researchers have found it less accurate because of its one-dimensional style. Even after adding a "X" category for asexuals it does not seem accurate because there are more aspects of sexuality that would opt for a multi-demesional approach rather than a linear one...

For instance, lustful desires do not always match exactly an individual's romantic desires. There are people who would be attracted to perform sexual acts with a person of one sex in some settings even they have no desire at all to be in a romantic relationship with any person of that sex. Some people would perform sexual acts with a person of one sex only under particular circumstances and in a state of arousal, even if they do not have that desire in a "cold-blooded" state and otherwise never have fantasies about that.

Also... Even though a majority of people can easily and binarily be identified as being either male or female by their biological sex, that is not true for everybody. Would it even be possible to identify somebody as "staight" or "gay", if their own sex cannot be clearly identified or is something else (than "male" or "female")?

- Just a few thoughts on the subject matter.
That is exactly what I kept saying. All these loops holes and grays area lol.

I worked as an RN in a state prison for almost two years in the late 2000's.

Sex is a fact and a reality - even in prison. This is the case for a myriad of reasons. Very few have anything at all to do with romance.

Most often it is about power, control, status, money, extra food, choice prison jobs, safety, comfort, fear, violence, and just making it through.

Most new inmates learn once they get through processing and into general population which cell block or pod they are going to and who runs that pod. It is NOT the guards. Ironically, it is what us called the "Bull" of that cell block.

Depending on the dynamics, things play out differently for different inmates. It is most often not a horror story. But, if a new inmate gives off a certain vibe or has a certain look, then he will be singled out for certain attentions and advances. What happens to him and how it happens will be dictated to a large degree by the Bull that runs that block and what he decides to allow.

When the prison staff - particularly medical staff - come into contact with one of these new inmates, there is usually a coaching session attempted where survival skills are coached. It is better to avoid labels and judgements. It is better to be pliable, flexible and open-minded about your new environment. Hopefully, this comes before any type of rough encounter. Usually the new inmate is offered some condoms and lubricant.

Depending on the new inmates look and vibe, he might be approached only occasionally. Other new inmates might be very attractive to the population. This can be both unfortunate and unavoidable. In these cases, it is often advisable to be more open to seeking out a more desirable arrangement that involves protection in exchange for certain services. It is simple power transfer - transactional sex - the reality of the situation.
The new inmate might seek out simply a "patronne" or might even find a "husband" to cell with if the Bull of the black can arrange it. Prison guards are usually very cooperative about such arrangements.

This can be a very discrete arrangement that takes place mostly at night after lights are out, or it can be a more public one. The "husband" may even loan out his b**** to other inmates in exchange for whatever, or he may become very possessive and want exclusive rights. Much like in older times, the "wife" is working for certain perks from the husband and it pays to be very accommodating and cater to the "husband's" needs. There are times when this can become very open and public within the prison, but that is usually dictated by the "husband" and/or the bull.

It is ALWAYS wise to use condoms and safe sex, but this can almost always be bargained for.

I worked as an RN in a state prison for almost two years in the late 2000's.

Sex is a fact and a reality - even in prison. This is the case for a myriad of reasons. Very few have anything at all to do with romance.

Most often it is about power, control, status, money, extra food, choice prison jobs, safety, comfort, fear, violence, and just making it through.

Most new inmates learn once they get through processing and into general population which cell block or pod they are going to and who runs that pod. It is NOT the guards. Ironically, it is what us called the "Bull" of that cell block.

Depending on the dynamics, things play out differently for different inmates. It is most often not a horror story. But, if a new inmate gives off a certain vibe or has a certain look, then he will be singled out for certain attentions and advances. What happens to him and how it happens will be dictated to a large degree by the Bull that runs that block and what he decides to allow.

When the prison staff - particularly medical staff - come into contact with one of these new inmates, there is usually a coaching session attempted where survival skills are coached. It is better to avoid labels and judgements. It is better to be pliable, flexible and open-minded about your new environment. Hopefully, this comes before any type of rough encounter. Usually the new inmate is offered some condoms and lubricant.

Depending on the new inmates look and vibe, he might be approached only occasionally. Other new inmates might be very attractive to the population. This can be both unfortunate and unavoidable. In these cases, it is often advisable to be more open to seeking out a more desirable arrangement that involves protection in exchange for certain services. It is simple power transfer - transactional sex - the reality of the situation.
The new inmate might seek out simply a "patronne" or might even find a "husband" to cell with if the Bull of the black can arrange it. Prison guards are usually very cooperative about such arrangements.

This can be a very discrete arrangement that takes place mostly at night after lights are out, or it can be a more public one. The "husband" may even loan out his b**** to other inmates in exchange for whatever, or he may become very possessive and want exclusive rights. Much like in older times, the "wife" is working for certain perks from the husband and it pays to be very accommodating and cater to the "husband's" needs. There are times when this can become very open and public within the prison, but that is usually dictated by the "husband" and/or the bull.

It is ALWAYS wise to use condoms and safe sex, but this can almost always be bargained for.
This aint the story forum. But if anything you mention is not pure fiction it tells a lot about the U.S. penal system and prisons. :(

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
I consider myself straight but wonder how it would play out if someone like you banged my wife and got her on board with it, like what am I supposed to do say no and it be awkward or leave her alone with you and walk out… idk what I’d do, it’s an interesting scenario.

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
Very well said

as Long as you had fun, and you came, thats all that matters. Don't worry about labels.

I have fucked other women, but I'd never date one. so I don't consider myself "bi". Ppl get caught up on this *******.

gay means = u would only date/fuck/be attracted to the same sex. Period. Everything else, is just having fun!

The thought of sexual contact with another male with out my wife being involved as never entered my head, but over ten years of us evolving together as we explored our boundaries, firstly in mmf’s where I was more involved in pleasuring Hayley to a more cuckold/hotwife relationship, and playing a more submissive role, wearing a cage and cleaning duties, on occasions contact as happened and heightened the fun for all. If that makes me bi to others, I am not offended one bit.

If you want a man to suck your dick that makes you as gay as the man sucking your dick. Black ,White, Green or Yellow

homo·sex·ual
[ˌhɒmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl, ˌhəʊmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl]

ADJECTIVE
  1. sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
I don't see how that implies sexual attraction. Would the sexual attraction be for the other guy's mouth? The gay person would be the one who is willing to suck it.

Being gay means being attracted to someone of the same sex. You don't have to be gay to let someone suck your cock.
Exactly, it's not because the white cuckold sucks your manhood means you're going to stop liking women! It's good to talk about it openly because I'm sure many bull would like to stuff their husband's mouth but are afraid to like it, same sex attraction is one thing, male dominance is another, being an alpha to another man who is probably an alpha for the rest of the day!

Back