can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
Prep and clean up! This is what we are looking for.

True to a very large extent.

Certain married men - submissive, cuckolded, often white married men - find themselves in situations - a cuckold marriage or jail/prison - where they have less control over their lives, marriages, wives and sex life, etc. than they might wish. They often find themselves in need of a "patrone" that can help them control their environment for them, provide security, stability and certainty, and make sure that they can maintain some status quo in their lives. It is human natural to expect men of power to expect and accept some quid pro quo in exchange for these services - "service" in return.

Most dominant men - even if they are straight, which most are, will allow the cuckold to step someplace quiet and even private to do what they need to do. They understand that this might be foreign to them at first, and they might need some patience and understanding while they get in the rhythm of things and provide what the bull wants from them. Just do what you need to do, don't get hung up on the labels, sights, smells or tastes. Do a good job, thank your new Patrone for the opportunity and his patience, get cleaned up, rinsed out, and go about your business. Most of the time, no one ever even knows. If the gentleman that is seeing your wife wants anything from you again, he will probably be very discrete and gentle on successive occasions, if somewhat more demanding in his expectations.
Excellent! I'm from middle Tn. PM me if you want!

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
Very honestly and well put thankyou Jay. My experience as a husband pretty much exactly.

As a woman with no skin in the game what a man does to another man... does it make you gay or are you straight are such simple minded perceptions on sex like somehow sex is so black and white (excuse the pun.) There are so many nuanced terms for people who will do sexual kinks but being turned on by a man's cock who is about to or has ****** your wife than I am sorry you are NOT straight as an arrow. Now I like men only want to be with men... but I believe the most logical title to hold is heteroflexible. It means you are mostly heterosexual but are not completely against the potential of touching or playing with a same sex for the purpose of enjoyment.

As a woman with no skin in the game what a man does to another man... does it make you gay or are you straight are such simple minded perceptions on sex like somehow sex is so black and white (excuse the pun.) There are so many nuanced terms for people who will do sexual kinks but being turned on by a man's cock who is about to or has ****** your wife than I am sorry you are NOT straight as an arrow. Now I like men only want to be with men... but I believe the most logical title to hold is heteroflexible. It means you are mostly heterosexual but are not completely against the potential of touching or playing with a same sex for the purpose of enjoyment.
It’s a fair point but I still think enjoying a black man’s cock with your wife is more of a couples activity. Not a gay activity.

It’s a fair point but I still think enjoying a black man’s cock with your wife is more of a couples activity. Not a gay activity.
I never said its gay I just don't think anyone should be holding the straight card like they are holding onto dear life. You have fetishes so being so hetero normative is clearly attempting to hold onto to the belief one is still vanilla. There is nothing vanilla about this kink and all men participating in it should be ok with that.

Back