can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

the crazy thing to me is the amount of energy and thought this topic takes up. it doesn't matter what some homophobic troll thinks. and it matters less and less with every passing second of every single day...
I've been called a homophobe more than once on this site. I know that is not who I am. I stand by my feelings that this is a place that should be reserved for interracial heterosexual niche carnality. Now let me get back on topic. What I do want to say is that the original poster started this thread for a reason. It seems to me either he has actually gotten his dick sucked by a man and is conflicted about what that says about him. Or being in the lifestyle the opportunity has come up and it doesn't necessarily turn him on but it doesn't turn him off either. It may be he just wants to know what other people think. I've spoken to that at least twice on this thread. I hope the original poster knows that the only thing that really matters is how he feels about himself.

I'm not big on labels. However if a man is having his dick sucked by another man it's a homosexual act. Additionally I don't ascribe to the notion that's the sole determiner of whether or not a person is gay, straight, or bi. Preferred sexuality has more to do with what's going on in the biggest sex organ that we have....The Brain.
So maybe I should start telling guys that I am not going to have sex with their wives because it is a homosexual act. LOL But I do agree with you on everything else.

Seriously, some people gotta check the meanings of "Gay", "Lesbian" and "Bisexual"

Last edited:
Allowing your dick to be sucked by a man does not make you gay, or even bi-sexual, when it is in the context of a threesome with a woman present. It makes you open-minded, if you want a word. Being afraid of having this happen (which is quite common among black men) is the homophobia....fear of being branded "gay" because you did something that some other person judges you on. We have run into a number of men (of all types and colors) who adamantly state that they are "100% straight" because of this fear. Being open-minded to different options is a good thing and makes you more attractive to more people. It's just sex...and sex is fun and exciting. Being afraid is closed-minded and, honestly, not terribly mature thinking.
I fully agree with you...I've had my cock sucked by both or even cleaned up by hubby after I've been deep inside his wife's delicious pussy. She loved seeing her man sub and serving my cock.. she encouraged him to suck and take it deeper. They made out and she got ontop of my cock right after

I fully agree with you...I've had my cock sucked by both or even cleaned up by hubby after I've been deep inside his wife's delicious pussy. She loved seeing her man sub and serving my cock.. she encouraged him to suck and take it deeper. They made out and she got ontop of my cock right after
Excellent story

Is there anyone here that wouldn't mind sucking my cock together a couple?

Attachments

• IMG-20230112-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20230112-WA0046.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20230112-WA0048.jpg
    IMG-20230112-WA0048.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 10
A man accepting tribute is NOT the same as offering it. In fact, a cuckold offering tribute is rarely about being gay or bi, but most often about being a cuckold and submissive.

In the cuckold lifestyle, it is most often about POWER - not sexuality, traditional attraction or emotional feelings.

In ancient societies, powerful men accepting sexual tributes from lessor women AND men. In the end, sex is about power - who's fucking and who's getting fucked - literally and figuratively.
Exactly! I've sucked several Black Alpha Male cocks and I have zero physical attraction to ANY man... I could never get hard looking at some dude and I'd die first before i'd let a cock into my ass lol.

Get it on tape next time 😆

Love it!

Back