can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

I completely agree, I make it very clear that I have absolutely ZERO sexual interest in men what so ever but still constantly get some couples and some single men trying to get me to do it.
I have no problem with them doing the things they enjoy, but I've I've made it clear that I'm not personally interested in it then leave me alone.

Whenever I see a couple's post of account and it mentions wanting the guy to be "open minded", "no limits", or "play with both of us" I just move on because I know what that means. I don't message them because we don't match interests and just move on. I wish some of the couples on here would do the same
I agree. I am open to make contact, but it is never a prerequisite.

My bull doesnā€™t feel itā€™s gay when he humiliates my husband when he makes his clean our juices off his huge slimy cock. My husband isnā€™t gay either. He just does what heā€™s ordered to do. I so enjoy watching him do it. He loves the taste
His duty like it is yours to get fucked by a man who can make you cum hard!!!!

"So, a freeborn Roman man can have sex with both female and male partners as long as he took the dominating role. A homosexual act was fine as long as there was no perceived loss of masculinity. However, a man who took the receiving role in sex acts were disparaged as weak and effeminate. A man who liked to be penetrated was called ā€œpathicā€, roughly translated as ā€œbottomā€, and was looked down upon by other men. The loss of standing was so well understood that to be the subject of sexual assault that included penetration was considered to be the most humiliating punishment for an adult male citizen.

The Romans actually had a law to supervise this aspect of sexual behavior and thereby maintain the masculinity of their citizens. Lex Scantinia did not define homosexuality as a crime, but rather tried to enforce that men take the active, or penetrating, role in sex. A male citizen of high standing could be penalized for taking on a submissive role because such an act threatened the fabric of masculinity for the society as a whole and brought down shame on his family."

"So, a freeborn Roman man can have sex with both female and male partners as long as he took the dominating role. A homosexual act was fine as long as there was no perceived loss of masculinity. However, a man who took the receiving role in sex acts were disparaged as weak and effeminate. A man who liked to be penetrated was called ā€œpathicā€, roughly translated as ā€œbottomā€, and was looked down upon by other men. The loss of standing was so well understood that to be the subject of sexual assault that included penetration was considered to be the most humiliating punishment for an adult male citizen.

The Romans actually had a law to supervise this aspect of sexual behavior and thereby maintain the masculinity of their citizens. Lex Scantinia did not define homosexuality as a crime, but rather tried to enforce that men take the active, or penetrating, role in sex. A male citizen of high standing could be penalized for taking on a submissive role because such an act threatened the fabric of masculinity for the society as a whole and brought down shame on his family."
Very interesting

Very interesting
šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø soā€¦ if you commit adultery, you are an adulterer, if you steal and you are,thief if you lie, youā€™re a liar. BUT!ā€¦ lol!ā€¦.BUTT!ā€¦ if you fuk another manā€™s ass!šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ A clear homosexual act!šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£ somehow, as long as you are pitching, and not catching, you are not gay?šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ Well with all do respect, bisexual at best!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ¤£ please be real! Or just be honest!

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
as long as the blk man doesnā€™t end up sucking dick or letting the white cuckold fuck his blk ass, then the blk guy can credibly retain his ā€œstraightā€ affiliation.

it helps if the blk guy doesnā€™t let on that he is enjoying the cuckā€™s sucking.

it definitely helps if the blk guy is really aggressive and actually FORCES the cuck to do said sucking as the cuck pleads to be spared the indignity of performing fellatio on the man who just fucked the cuckā€™s wife into another galaxy.

as long as the blk man doesnā€™t end up sucking dick or letting the white cuckold fuck his blk ass, then the blk guy can credibly retain his ā€œstraightā€ affiliation.

it helps if the blk guy doesnā€™t let on that he is enjoying the cuckā€™s sucking.

it definitely helps if the blk guy is really aggressive and actually FORCES the cuck to do said sucking as the cuck pleads to be spared the indignity of performing fellatio on the man who just fucked the cuckā€™s wife into another galaxy.
If you have anything sexual with another man. If you receive or give you be gay

I find this topic interesting. Today everything has to have a label. If youā€™re in prison and youā€™re forc ed to have sex. That doesnā€™t make you gay. Thatā€™s absurd. Itā€™s all about context and situation. Are you attracted to the same sex? Iā€™m a woman. Iā€™m bisexual. Iā€™m attracted to some women and I play with them because I love it. If I did it husband liked seeing it then Iā€™m straight. Period. The same goes for men. If youā€™re a bull thatā€™s with a cuck couple and youā€™re dominating them doesnā€™t make you gay. Are you attracted to the husband? If thatā€™s a no then youā€™re straight. Period. The insecurity in people isnā€™t sexy at all. There are guys out there that think itā€™s gay to have incidental contact with another man when they are both fucking the same woman. Grow the Fuck up.

Last edited:
I find this topic interesting. Today everything has to have a label. If youā€™re in prison and youā€™re forc ed to have sex. That doesnā€™t make you gay. Thatā€™s absurd. Itā€™s all about context and situation. Are you attracted to the same sex? Iā€™m a woman. Iā€™m bisexual. Iā€™m attracted to some women and I play with them because I love it. If I did it husband liked seeing it then Iā€™m straight. Period. The same goes for men. If youā€™re a bull thatā€™s with a cuck couple and youā€™re dominating them doesnā€™t make you gay. Are you attracted to the husband? If thatā€™s a no then youā€™re straight. Period. The insecurity in people isnā€™t sexy at all. There are guys out there that think itā€™s gay to have incidental contact with another man when they are both fucking the same woman. Grow the Fuck up.
Exactly. Itā€™s more about dominance anyway. One way black bulls display that in bed with cuckolding couples is to boss the husband around. Making the hubby suck big black cock is a sign of dominance. Not homosexuality. Same goes for the hubby with a big black cock in his mouth, heā€™s submissive to the black penis. Plus thereā€™s literally a woman in the room, so how could it be gay?! Like you said people need to grow up.

Exactly. Itā€™s more about dominance anyway. One way black bulls display that in bed with cuckolding couples is to boss the husband around. Making the hubby suck big black cock is a sign of dominance. Not homosexuality. Same goes for the hubby with a big black cock in his mouth, heā€™s submissive to the black penis. Plus thereā€™s literally a woman in the room, so how could it be gay?! Like you said people need to grow up.
the crazy thing to me is the amount of energy and thought this topic takes up. not all of it, but most of the label ruckus is meaningless. i could give a rat's ass about what anyone, much less someone i've never met, thinks about what i do and who i do it with.

Last edited:
I'm not big on labels. However if a man is having his dick sucked by another man it's a homosexual act. Additionally I don't ascribe to the notion that's the sole determiner of whether or not a person is gay, straight, or bi. Preferred sexuality has more to do with what's going on in the biggest sex organ that we have....The Brain.

Last edited:
Back