Can’t take it anymore

Ok seriously. It’s getting to the point where I don’t care anymore. I want her to know. I want her to know that I want her to fuck a huge black man. I want her to know that I’ll watch. That I’ll hold her. That I’ll clean her. And him. And I’ll never ask for anything in return.

Ok seriously. It’s getting to the point where I don’t care anymore. I want her to know. I want her to know that I want her to fuck a huge black man. I want her to know that I’ll watch. That I’ll hold her. That I’ll clean her. And him. And I’ll never ask for anything in return.
Outside of her being tipsy on some wine or during pillow talk about fantasies , or preferably both you would be making a mistake unless you knew that she was a very open minded person and would never have a bad reaction!

Tell her, life is short, she might get a little mad at first but maybe not. I have recommended before to others to tell her you had a dream about her with a black man and when you woke up you we’re hard as steel and very turned on. Use your imagination a little to soften the blow and feel her out.

Last edited:
Tell her, life is short, she might get a little mad at first but maybe not. I have recommended before to others to tell her you had a dream about her with a black man and when you woke up you we’re hard as steel and very turned on. Use your imagination a little to soften the blow and feel her out.
Excellent advice for a newbie

Needs to be her idea. You can suggest but her cunt, her choice. Those are the rules.

Back