call me names

This is one hot topic, well here goes Jessie you are nothing but a filthy white trash whore, the only thing that you are good for is to fuck and suck as many black cocks as you possibly can to be passed around from one black man to another to be used as their own personal fuck toy, cum dumpster and human toilet. Having said that I am interested in becoming your cuckold and to clean up your pussy afterwards and to be there to help you raise all those black babies you will have! ! !
OMG 90% of the time when I am doing something nasty and disgusting to my bull or his friends I am being called every nasty name you could imagine. My bull will have me sucking his cock and he will tell me I am getting my camera and when the camera starts rolling I want you to beg me for things like will you fuck my ass or please let me rim your butt or call some of your big black friends over. He has made many videos of me begging for nasty disgusting stuff he has already planned. He has one where I am between his legs licking his balls and asshole. I look at the camera and beg him to piss down my throat you can hear him saying no bitch you won't swallow it all. I plead and beg for another 10 minutes and then promise him for another 5 minutes to swallow every drop. He is so into the humiliation scene heavy duty. He has videos of me begging for some raunchy stuff and of course his face isn't in any of them. My face is taking up the whole screen.

Omg that sounds amazing. Can i sign up for the sequal lol. I've never done water sports but it sounds so deliciously disgusting lol. Xx
Omg that sounds amazing. Can i sign up for the sequal lol. I've never done water sports but it sounds so deliciously disgusting lol. Xx
I didn't do water sports that much until my second trip to the dark side. When I was in my 20s the black man that taught me the nasty stuff didn't go as far as the black guy I started fucking in my late 30s. I came to realize that the black guy fucking me in my 20s was selling my body more than I thought. While John was fucking me when I was in my 20s he shared me with a bunch of his friends. He always told me that he was proud to show me off to his middle aged black friends and I wanted him to be proud of me. Looking back he was my pinp. Soon after we started fucking him and 3 of his friends went together and rented a small 1 bedroom apartment across town in a not so good part of town. I would go there and meet John and he would do what ever he wanted then he would say get cleaned up because either the roommates or some relative was in town and he wanted to show him or them his young married white gf . The room mates and I became friend's. They also were in their 50s and they usually came together. The nights that all 3 of them could stay for a couple of hours was the BEST. I was their 3 hole slut they used to call me. Every body in the complex new what was going on and most of the tenements were retired and black. There was one guy who lived there was 67 years old he was skinny and had grey hair but his DICK was huge and he was so thankful when the roommates would invite him in to take pictures of the stuff they would do to me. He would always tell me the camera loves your face baby girl and I would look right into the camera while I had a DICK in my mouth or when a big black DICK was going in my ass. I was loving the attention and the compliments . Those old men played me well LOL. When the guy that was 67 would take the pictures his payment was a rim/blowjob and I would do an extra nasty sloppy rim for him. Some times after John would leave early and nobody else was coming over I would drop by his apartment and fuck him. He couldn't fuck as long as John could and he couldn't keep that huge slab hard as long as John could but he was good and his DICK was huge. He liked to Cum in my mouth and tell me don't swallow it baby girl I want you to gargle my Cum and show it to me before you swallow it. I did what ever nasty stuff he wanted to do and it was great. Some times when I had an old black cock in each hole and a 67 year old taking pictures of the action I felt so much like a slut and I felt so nasty. A good feeling for a bbc slut like me.

I didn't do water sports that much until my second trip to the dark side. When I was in my 20s the black man that taught me the nasty stuff didn't go as far as the black guy I started fucking in my late 30s. I came to realize that the black guy fucking me in my 20s was selling my body more than I thought. While John was fucking me when I was in my 20s he shared me with a bunch of his friends. He always told me that he was proud to show me off to his middle aged black friends and I wanted him to be proud of me. Looking back he was my pinp. Soon after we started fucking him and 3 of his friends went together and rented a small 1 bedroom apartment across town in a not so good part of town. I would go there and meet John and he would do what ever he wanted then he would say get cleaned up because either the roommates or some relative was in town and he wanted to show him or them his young married white gf . The room mates and I became friend's. They also were in their 50s and they usually came together. The nights that all 3 of them could stay for a couple of hours was the BEST. I was their 3 hole slut they used to call me. Every body in the complex new what was going on and most of the tenements were retired and black. There was one guy who lived there was 67 years old he was skinny and had grey hair but his DICK was huge and he was so thankful when the roommates would invite him in to take pictures of the stuff they would do to me. He would always tell me the camera loves your face baby girl and I would look right into the camera while I had a DICK in my mouth or when a big black DICK was going in my ass. I was loving the attention and the compliments . Those old men played me well LOL. When the guy that was 67 would take the pictures his payment was a rim/blowjob and I would do an extra nasty sloppy rim for him. Some times after John would leave early and nobody else was coming over I would drop by his apartment and fuck him. He couldn't fuck as long as John could and he couldn't keep that huge slab hard as long as John could but he was good and his DICK was huge. He liked to Cum in my mouth and tell me don't swallow it baby girl I want you to gargle my Cum and show it to me before you swallow it. I did what ever nasty stuff he wanted to do and it was great. Some times when I had an old black cock in each hole and a 67 year old taking pictures of the action I felt so much like a slut and I felt so nasty. A good feeling for a bbc slut like me.
Great story

Being called a married white asshole eating Cum dump for black men or a white slut that is being passed around and a FUCK toy for black men only is not a lie. Why would that offend me? I was all that and much much more. I did love the verbal compliments LOL
Yesss...asshole eating cum dump...I'll remember to use that

Haha I'm sooooo jealous. That sounds amazing. I love the feeling of having no control over what's happening. I was a bit naive when i first started out dating BBC and went to meet one guy I had chatted 2 online without hubby. I told hubby I was off to meet one of my girlfriend's 2 do some shopping but instead met this guy at his house (like urs it was in a rough part of town) when I knocked on the door it opened instantly and he grabbed me and pulled me in. I was a little shocked but he said in his emails he liked it rough so didn't scream or anything. He dragged me to his bed by my hair and cuffed me before I could even protest. The next 2 hours he fucked me in every way possible and never said a word 2 me. When he was finished he uncuffed me and threw me out. It was only on the drive home i realised how stupid I'd been. No body knew I was there so he could have kidnapped me or worse. Now I always go on dates either with hubby or at least check in with him every hour. The messed up thing is that session was one of the best I'd had and i have 2 put it down to the danger aspect. Xx

Oh wow that was HOT I bet. I like the danger part of it plus I am a trashy slut when I am alone with out husband
It was really hot but only afterwards when I realised the danger and how stupid I was. U read all the time about girls getting raped and worse meeting strangers but it never even occurred to me. I'd like 2 do it again but im not that stupid anymore lol.

It was really hot but only afterwards when I realised the danger and how stupid I was. U read all the time about girls getting raped and worse meeting strangers but it never even occurred to me. I'd like 2 do it again but im not that stupid anymore lol.
My husband and I met a black guy that lived pretty close to us and he was great. 6 ft 4 inch tall and had a big fat black DICK. The first couple of times we met my hubby was there. Ray was the black guys name well my husband agreed to let me go meet Ray alone. Once I got to his apartment he fucked me and did what ever he wanted to me. He was great we were talking a break and he said let's get some chicken at the Popeyes just down the street. While in his car he stripped me naked and said when ever you are with me you will wear or not wear what ever I say. So he texted some one and in 10 minutes we were sitting in the parking lot of the Popeyes and I was naked as the day I was born. Ray starts to feel me up and I am distracted before i know it the car door opens and 3 guys pull me out of his car I was scared at first but they throw me in the back of a van and blind fold me. A few minutes later the van stops and I get out a voice says count to 30 then pull the blind fold off so I figured just some kind of game being played so I went along with it. I do my counting pull the blind fold off and I am standing in front of a Walmart naked the guys who took me there was gone I was shocked.

Omg the embrassment must have been such a turn on tho from what I understand about Wal-Mart people walk around it pretty much nude anyways lol. The thought of being naked in front of strangers is such a turn on. What did u do after? Did hubby pick u up or did u have to walk home? Xx

Omg the embrassment must have been such a turn on tho from what I understand about Wal-Mart people walk around it pretty much nude anyways lol. The thought of being naked in front of strangers is such a turn on. What did u do after? Did hubby pick u up or did u have to walk home? Xx
They came back and got me but I was mad when I left and got home I was balling and my husband kept trying to get me to tell him what happened but I didn't. The next day my husband called him and said she is NEVER going back to your apartment again. Ray said that white slut will be back here in 3 days and I will fuck her ass like I always do. My husband hung up on him. The sad thing is he was right. 3 or 4 days later there I was buck naked laying on his floor while he squated over my mouth and I was sucking and tonguing his black asshole. When he had enough he bent me over and brutally fucked my ass. He dumped his load and said get out which I did.

They came back and got me but I was mad when I left and got home I was balling and my husband kept trying to get me to tell him what happened but I didn't. The next day my husband called him and said she is NEVER going back to your apartment again. Ray said that white slut will be back here in 3 days and I will fuck her ass like I always do. My husband hung up on him. The sad thing is he was right. 3 or 4 days later there I was buck naked laying on his floor while he squated over my mouth and I was sucking and tonguing his black asshole. When he had enough he bent me over and brutally fucked my ass. He dumped his load and said get out which I did.
I know exactly how u felt. The worse they treat u the more they want u. I only allow my bull to treat me like that during sexy times tho. Outside the bedroom I have 2 be the loving wife and mom everyone expects me 2 be. Xx

I know exactly how u felt. The worse they treat u the more they want u. I only allow my bull to treat me like that during sexy times tho. Outside the bedroom I have 2 be the loving wife and mom everyone expects me 2 be. Xx
I love being called a white whore for black DICK especially when I am doing some thing disgusting to my bull

tumblr_n62vwxJfkl1si01vlo1_500.jpg

sorry Jessie, lol...;)
:inlove:

Back