call me names

Jessie, you are a filthy, nasty, pathetic, cum addicted, cock sucking, big black cock worshipping and loving whore and I love you for it!

There is nothing better in this world than a women like you!

I love all you white women out there, married or not, that have the courage to get what you need and go for the best knowing sexually nothing will ever compare to regular fuckings from the superior sexual race. I’ve been witness to it every week for the past 4,000 plus days with my black cock loving whore ass bride. Only regret I have is waiting so long to urge her to try, would have loved saying our vows 30 plus years ago with her having cum breath and cum dripping down her thighs under her dress from a few BBC’s right before she walked down the aisle.

More, more, MORE!!! Both women AND men . . . what do you like to be called??? Sometimes, it's things I never thought about. For example, one time during sex while gettin' some head, I called a Turkish girl a "Turkish bitch". . . she shot back immediately with "you American bastard!!!" I ERUPTED immediately all in her mouth . . . we both liked that ******* . . . "nationalism play" LOLOLOL :ROFLMAO:

« Homme noir » = LOL à correction automatique de N mots ! Je disais dans un autre fil comment je venais de regarder une vidéo où une nana blanche amateur s'appelait une "amante de N-word" tout en se faisant saucissonner à cru et en prenant des graines noires. J'étais comme OH mon DIEU, je ne peux pas croire que cette fille blanche vient de dire ça !

Elle dit : " OUI, je suis une amoureuse des N-mots ! Je suis une amante des N-mots ! Baise-moi ! Baise-moi avec cette bite de N-mots" !!! Ma bite était dure comme un roc en regardant cette merde ! Je pense que si une fille blanche chaude disait cette merde pendant que je la baisais, je giclerais une semaine de sperme noir dans ******* ventre de fille blanche sur place !
give me the video

Back