call me names

tumblr_n62vwxJfkl1si01vlo1_500.jpg

sorry Jessie, lol...;)

OMG I LOVE U GUYS.....and NO never ever be sorry. call me more and get me wet!!!
This is one hot topic, well here goes Jessie you are nothing but a filthy white trash whore, the only thing that you are good for is to fuck and suck as many black cocks as you possibly can to be passed around from one black man to another to be used as their own personal fuck toy, cum dumpster and human toilet. Having said that I am interested in becoming your cuckold and to clean up your pussy afterwards and to be there to help you raise all those black babies you will have! ! !

This is so fucking hot, when I'm told I'm a white married whore, black cock loving slut, I go nuts, I enjoy being verbally degreded. And let be honest, most white woman are what they are being called. Black men love to have a married white slut at their call. Dominating white wives are what they love, telling us what we are to them is a goal they have to reach. I allow them to do this to me, by choice. My position is to serve, and do as I'm told. I am a real BBC slut.

Back