call me names

I enjoy making her and/or hubby write a list of names she wants me to call her! Afterwards, pull her hair and make her read the list, each word comes with a spank! more if she reads too slow, too fast or stumbles! She better hope she doesnā€™t ā€misplaceā€ her glasses šŸ˜Ž

I have a black man cock for your slut hoe ass pussy and mouth. You better call me a black man while I fuck slut

"Black man" = N-word auto correct LOL! I was saying in another thread how I just watched a video where an amateur white chick called herself a "N-word lover" while getting dicked down bareback and taking black seed. I was like OH my GOD I can't believe that white girl just said that!

She says, " YES I'm a N-word lover! I'm a N-word lover! Fuck me! Fuck me with that N-word dick"!!! My dick was hard as a rock watching that *******! I think if a hot white girl said that ******* while I was fuckin' her, I would spurt a week's worth of black spermies into her white girl belly right on the spot!

Last edited:
"Black man" = N-word auto correct LOL! I was saying in another thread how I just watched a video where a white chick called herself a "N-word lover" while getting dick downed bareback and taking black seed. She say, " YES I'm a N-word lover! I'm a N-word lover! Fuck me"!
Lol didn't know it auto corrected

Referring to an old affair, my bf told me she once called him the n-word during dirty-talk. He didn't like it and if he had seen her again he had dropped her naked in a ghetto, so he said. I still don't understand why he mentioned it.

This is so fucking hot, when I'm told I'm a white married whore, black cock loving slut, I go nuts, I enjoy being verbally degreded. And let be honest, most white woman are what they are being called. Black men love to have a married white slut at their call. Dominating white wives are what they love, telling us what we are to them is a goal they have to reach. I allow them to do this to me, by choice. My position is to serve, and do as I'm told. I am a real BBC slut.
So wonderfully and deliciously said...perfect!

Youā€™re a useless cunt; youā€™re not even worth fucking. I suppose you can be a black manā€™s toilet. Open your fucking mouth and swallow his piss; donā€™t spill a drop you worthless urinal. Although Iā€™m doubtful you can accomplish this, if you do, maybe later heā€™ll let you swallow his nut and lick his asshole. I know weā€™re dreaming big here, but if you accomplish this you may just achieve the rank of stupid fuckpig.

This is where it all started for me. I was reading about woman who were black owned. Being kept naked and chained. Owned by black men who snapped their fingers and called come here bitch or slut. I was so aroused by this idea. It made me feel naked even though I was dressed. Vulnerable as well. If there had been a person of colour in the room with me I would have willingly agreed to anything. I also like to be called white cunt.

This is where it all started for me. I was reading about woman who were black owned. Being kept naked and chained. Owned by black men who snapped their fingers and called come here bitch or slut. I was so aroused by this idea. It made me feel naked even though I was dressed. Vulnerable as well. If there had been a person of colour in the room with me I would have willingly agreed to anything. I also like to be called white cunt.

you're perfect

LET IT BE

Everybody likes something different . . . don't overthink it or try to rationalize it . . . just let it be (privately). Let it be, let it be! Let it be, privately! Don't you overthink it! Let it beeeeeeeeeee!!!

Last edited:
Back