call me names

my wife love it when guys trash talk. the more guys trash talk my wife the hornier she gets. she has always wanted to be treated like gutter trash. gangbangs with black guys are the best. when groups of guys get together. they like to show off to each other and try outdo each other with trash talk. they like to make jokes about us and all laugh and each guys trash talk becomes more offensive as they compete. we love it when they say things like suck my cock you dirty whore. or when they encourage each other with things like hit that cheap cunt hard. bitch you are just a brothers cheap cum dump was her faverate. my favorite was when one day a black guy had just fucked my wife and his friends were still using her. he looked at me and said look at that dude, how could you marry a cheap junkie hoe like that. have you no respect for your self? are you that big a pussy that you fuck that thing after is been used by so many men as a dirty gutter slut. or are you gay. you sicken me pussy. i could see he was genuinely disgusted and bewildered. i actuality cum in my shorts as he said it. 20171129_112712.jpg

my wife love it when guys trash talk. the more guys trash talk my wife the hornier she gets. she has always wanted to be treated like gutter trash. gangbangs with black guys are the best. when groups of guys get together. they like to show off to each other and try outdo each other with trash talk. they like to make jokes about us and all laugh and each guys trash talk becomes more offensive as they compete. we love it when they say things like suck my cock you dirty whore. or when they encourage each other with things like hit that cheap cunt hard. bitch you are just a brothers cheap cum dump was her faverate. my favorite was when one day a black guy had just fucked my wife and his friends were still using her. he looked at me and said look at that dude, how could you marry a cheap junkie hoe like that. have you no respect for your self? are you that big a pussy that you fuck that thing after is been used by so many men as a dirty gutter slut. or are you gay. you sicken me pussy. i could see he was genuinely disgusted and bewildered. i actuality cum in my shorts as he said it. View attachment 1758902
Wow!!

This is so fucking hot, when I'm told I'm a white married whore, black cock loving slut, I go nuts, I enjoy being verbally degreded. And let be honest, most white woman are what they are being called. Black men love to have a married white slut at their call. Dominating white wives are what they love, telling us what we are to them is a goal they have to reach. I allow them to do this to me, by choice. My position is to serve, and do as I'm told. I am a real BBC slut.

you called yourself the best name: a real white married BBC slut for black cock

Back