Both dominant and submissive partners have their own roles. The truth is that this type of relationship isn’t only about sex, even though most people may think it is. Actually, the dominant-submissive relationship can be seen in all aspects of life.
Being a Dom can seem very appealing. Most are men who want to be more dominant sexually in bed, but also in their relationships, and even in life in general. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake Doms out there.

Doms are not perfect; they will mess up from time to time. They can still apologize without appearing weak by just admitting what they did wrong and what they will do to fix it. Doms shouldn’t lose their temper. They can get mad and angry but they should always strive to be in control.
As a Dom, I wear many different hats for a woman! Sometimes she:

Call me Daddy, when you need that tender loving and a sensual touch. When your heart is hurting and I'm the only one who can ease the pain. When you need your hand held, your tears kissed and need Daddy's loving arms to protect his little girl. Daddy will always be there.

"Call me Sir, when you need that strength and leadership you crave from me. When you want to be dominated and disciplined. When you want to be used as a seductive and sexy submissive should be. When you need to find peace on your knees and a home at my feet, you can always come kneel before your Sir."

Call me Master when you want to give up everything. Hand over all control and power, and know that I'll use and ******* my slave, in amazing and creative ways. When you'd rather wear chains than clothes and you want to be ****** to obey every word and command, then your Master will provide that safe place, to let go and find solace and joy in serving the one you love.

Both dominant and submissive partners have their own roles. The truth is that this type of relationship isn’t only about sex, even though most people may think it is. Actually, the dominant-submissive relationship can be seen in all aspects of life.
Being a Dom can seem very appealing. Most are men who want to be more dominant sexually in bed, but also in their relationships, and even in life in general. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake Doms out there.

Doms are not perfect; they will mess up from time to time. They can still apologize without appearing weak by just admitting what they did wrong and what they will do to fix it. Doms shouldn’t lose their temper. They can get mad and angry but they should always strive to be in control.

Call me Daddy, when you need that tender loving and a sensual touch. When your heart is hurting and I'm the only one who can ease the pain. When you need your hand held, your tears kissed and need Daddy's loving arms to protect his little girl. Daddy will always be there.

"Call me Sir, when you need that strength and leadership you crave from me. When you want to be dominated and disciplined. When you want to be used as a seductive and sexy submissive should be. When you need to find peace on your knees and a home at my feet, you can always come kneel before your Sir."

Call me Master when you want to give up everything. Hand over all control and power, and know that I'll use and ******* my slave, in amazing and creative ways. When you'd rather wear chains than clothes and you want to be ****** to obey every word and command, then your Master will provide that safe place, to let go and find solace and joy in serving the one you love.
Sir White male who understand s my place is to server superior Black Men. Need training seek to be trained to be an obedient sex slave to all black men. Ready to totally submit

yes master!!!!!

Back