Bullying The Cuckold

I hope you and your Bull have him in panties and have him address you two with a title first such as Sir, Master or Miss. Really let him know how useless he is...especially that little white clit they call a penis. Tell the little fag that real men carry cocks with weight between their legs 8 to 11 inches and their women want it between theirs all the time.
Ohhhh Yesss Sir!!!! You are Soo Correct Sir !!!!! I Luv being told what a lil dicklet faggot i am, & How You Sir a Real Man with A Real Mans Cock Gets All the pussy & the cummthirsty lil faggot gets all the cummmy clean up.. & Sir Also gets what ever he Wants from the lil faggot cucky bitch boi.... Thx You Sir for the followView attachment 2018273heres a pic of the lil dick faggot!!!! the lil faggot bitch boi needs to be caged & pantiesView attachment 2018323

Last edited:
My husband gets off on being humiliated. He came in his pants once when a big black man threatened to punch him for looking at us the wrong way in bed. I explained to my lover that my husband had cum in his pants and that it was perfectly natural for him to stare at us like that when fucking. Also that he could feel free to gently smack my husband if he pleased. This made my lovee roar with laugher. He ordered my husband to go and bring us drinks from the kitchen. He dutifully went and returned. He was smacked with a "thank you white boy." And then his penis turned straight up. "see." I said to my lover. And the issue was settled.
:):):):lips::lips::lips::qos::qos::qos::bounce::bounce::bounce::threesome:

Bully the cuck by letting him know where you have his wife . . . your intentions with her, and let the hubby know there's nothing he can do to stop what's about to happen.

If you are fortunate to find a cuck that is honest about his and his wife's desires, the cuck can offer suggestions on how to take over and take control of his wife......

My wife calls me Mr Toilet. When she has company (friends or Black lovers) over to the house, I have to lay in the bath naked while they go the bathroom in my mouth.

Ironically, my great-grandfather was a slave-owning sexist. If only he could see me!
Very hot submissive scenario

Back