Bullying The Cuckold

When I was a student I experienced an episode where a black guy totally pummeled a white guy in the street. I didn't know the black guy, but a roommate of mine was having an on-off relationship with the white guy, who ended up with a black eye and I think he lost a tooth. He went to the emergency room. It wasn't nice, but after he went to the emergency room the black guy came back to our shared house and ended up having really loud sex with her in the room next to mine. I always remember thinking that she was such a heartless bitch for allowing the guy who had beat her boyfriend to come back to the house, and then having sex with him.
The girlfriend was not a bitch for allowing the black guy to fuck her; she was simply paying her respect to the BBC alpha male who showed her who was the real man.

I grew up in the beaches of the South Mexico area. We surf, fight since pretty early age and sometimes hunt lizards and feral birds for lunch. As you are growing up you learn how to seduce white females, my first experience was an Italian super cute lady, she was 65 yrs old and I was 13 yrs old but big enough to handle her. Then I learned how the locals, NOT ME; NOT MY STYLE, sometimes in some bars, disco, pubs etc, just go around a group of copules or ladies and start flirting in front of their couples, not a fer times, but now always, the local men beat the hell ou the whit guys, we are talking that we are 1,80 m at least, dark skins, surfing body type, and I can tell that some excpetions the most of the ladies, didn't give a *******, they just try to look afraid, and dont involve, when the boyfriend get expelled of the bar then the ladyes start to kiss and let fuck aorund for other men, and the cuck sometimes just get crying outside the bar, and the night sometimes ended in some house of a local men full of white girls eaiting to be fucked by mexicans, that is around 2000 -2010 in the Coast of Oaxaca, now, the level of violence so high form cartels, that no one makes this again, but c'mon, a lot of those white guys deserve that, some just arrive to MX believing the owners of everything, buy we take from them their women, not a few times, and keep happening now mean I am writting this.

Back