Bullying The Cuckold

Don't worry baby, in my experience most black guys won't kick your ass as long as you show them respect. If you don't talk back to them or disrespect them you should be just fine :)

Very true as it is hard to kick someone's ass if they are providing us pussy and submitting themselves as eunuchs did for kings in yesteryear in all ways short of the need of the eunuch / the cuck cutting off their cock as their attitude is very helpful.

I have the pussy so I make the rules lol
Seriously is there any need for bullying? Surely in the right dynamics the natural order of personalities will prevail.
A few years ago I've had couple of "one nighters" wake up to their clothes washed, ironed and neatly folded, shoes highly polished and all placed outside my bed room door. A couple of guys have found their cars immaculately cleaned inside and out. Not because my husband was bullied but because he knows what I expect.

I know there are a lot of cuckold videos on the web, but I was wondering if there are any videos of where the bull bullies the cuck such as in spanking or verbal abuse, or where the hotwife bullies the cuck. I can't seem to find them online so can anyone post a few or suggest where to find them? Is there a video of the pic that's posted in the post above?

Back