Bullying, humiliation, mindfuks.

For as long as i can remember i have been a beta male, i'm under endowed which probably played a part. i have been teased etc about that and other things. Now it just seems like i crave the same humiliation. One of my wife's friends is from out of town. I have picked him up from the airport, carrying his suitcase, calling him Sir, opening doors etc. it sets the scene, gets me in the right frame of mind. Even before we were married i found similar roles for myself, advertising that i do housecleaning and yard work for free at the our local BDSM group. Which is where i met my wife.

I'm scared and humiliated when my master makes me get naked while he's fully dressed and puts me across his knees and spanks me then makes me undress him and beg to suck his cock. He always rewards me with a mouthful of his cum. I love it.
I feel like i deserve to be spanked, my wife always tells that to her male friends and i have a strap that i put out for them to use on me.

IT FEELS INCREDIBLE WHEN A DOMINANT SEXY BLACK MAN TELLS ME WHAT HE EXPECTS OF ME, I DONT NEED TO THINK, SIMPLY FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS....IT AWAKENS EVERY EROTIC, SEXUALLY SUBMISSIVE INSTINCT YOU HAVE....IN OTHER WORDS ITS PURE BLISS TO BE WITH A REAL MAN LIKE THAT....THEY ARE SPECIAL, UNIQUE AND SUPERIOR....MMM

This is great in erotica. In real life, you negotiate your boundaries and kinks no matter the races.
Dakota,
You Most be some kind of psychologist or a self deputized moral police officer to spout the obvious with such authority. And even in real life people get to make their own decisions.
Your statement is not rule of nature, it's your preachy opinion.

Dakota,
You Most be some kind of psychologist or a self deputized moral police officer to spout the obvious with such authority. And even in real life people get to make their own decisions.
Your statement is not rule of nature, it's your preachy opin
It was in response to a bullshit statement from somebody who has been in a real dom/sub relationship for years. Real BDSM allows the sub to set the limits and a Dom who does not understand that soon finds himself with nobody to date in the community as word gets around.

Back