Bullying, humiliation, mindfuks.

Any other white boys crave being humiliated and dominated. I like making friends with black guys who push the envelope.
Yes! I crave the humiliation, especially if it's in front of my wife.
My wife's bull occasionally will slap me around in front of my wife. I'm completely nude when he does this.

When the three of us go out to a bar, he tells the server, if it's a female, that I'll be giving him a blowjob later that night before he fucks my wife.

The server looks at me like I'm a total wimp, which I am, and laughs at me.
My wife and her bull laugh, too.

my gfs bull started making me call him sir when i spoke back to him. Deference. Recently he took his belt to my bare ass a few times right in front of her. He didnt ask her if it was ok, there was no prior discussion if this would be something he would be allowed to do. He just demanded i pull my pants down and took his rightful authority.

Last edited:
my gfs bull started making me call him sir when i spoke back to him. Deference. Recently he took his belt to my bare ass a few times right in front of her. He didnt ask her if it was ok, there was no prior discussion if this would be something he would be allowed to do. He just demanded i pull my pants down and took his rightful authority.
This is great in erotica. In real life, you negotiate your boundaries and kinks no matter the races.

Back