Bulls that are wine connoisseurs

IndyWife4BBC

Couple
From
IN, US
Just curious on how many of our BBC bulls here are connoisseurs of wine? During the spring, summer and fall time me
and my girlfriends hit all the local wine fest's around Indiana and weekend trips to other states as well. We always notice
very handsome, professional BBC at the events but typically most are married and with their wives and we don't see a lot
of single BBC. Anyway I'm inviting you single bulls (or married if she lets you play) to attend these events with us ladies .

There is A LOT of us queen of spades white women at these wine fest's looking for the same thing you guys are ;) Cum and spice these event's up
for us gentlemen. It could be a fun time for us all and a great way to meet new people while loosening up to a good
bottle of wine. Who knows what could happen ? ;)

I love wine! I am trying to learn as much about it as possible, but really I am focusing on South African and the Spanish wine at the moment, but would to love to chat with a fellow wine lover!

Just curious on how many of our BBC bulls here are connoisseurs of wine? During the spring, summer and fall time me
and my girlfriends hit all the local wine fest's around Indiana and weekend trips to other states as well. We always notice
very handsome, professional BBC at the events but typically most are married and with their wives and we don't see a lot
of single BBC. Anyway I'm inviting you single bulls (or married if she lets you play) to attend these events with us ladies .

There is A LOT of us queen of spades white women at these wine fest's looking for the same thing you guys are ;) Cum and spice these event's up
for us gentlemen. It could be a fun time for us all and a great way to meet new people while loosening up to a good
bottle of wine. Who knows what could happen ? ;)
I definitely love wine and good conversation that comes with it I’m in Bloomington we have a great winery here

Back