Bulls sharing cuckold wife?

We thought that it was common to get passed around. On more than one occasion we have set something up with one guy and several guys showed up with them(the max was 4). It's happened in NYC, Atlantic city and Vegas, so none of these guys knew the other. It's almost like when you decide to enter into the BBC lifestyle it's part of the deal. Here's just one example. One guy was supposed to show up but he brought two other guys. You can see that they're standing in line waiting their turn. View attachment 1007403
Heaven girl, mmmmmmm.
Sue x

My wife's first master would call her up and tell her to meet him somewhere and when she arrived he would have a friend with him. He would always tell her that she had better not embarrass him. Then she would climb in the back seat with the friend and do whatever she was told to do. She would regularly come home filled up and happy. The only time she said no was when he took her driving around and wanted her to suck and fuck any and all stranger that he saw. He said he was angry but he really understood. As her punishment that night she was only allowed to suck him off. Three days later he was again filling her up.

Well lets all hope and pray that all this become more popular...it's better for all of us..wives and hubbys feel less stress from society more black guys and couples come and learn understand this lifestyle better experience for all parts more sex experiences for all more happy people....
We have found SDC to be the best site but it will depend on the area you are in. Swingerlifestyle to be another r good one. Look up MagnumBBCS in SDC.

My ex-wife was once invited for a weeked in Chicago with her bull. When she got home, she told me that he had shared her with four of his black friends over the weekend. It was so incredibly hot!! Are there any other couples who have experienced something like this?
Yes when I was for sure my Hispanic wife wanted some black dick I invited a black friend of mine over that used to flirt with her all the time my wife and I were having sex I had blindfolded her well I let my homeboy climb on top of her I let him rub his dick on her lips and I knew at that point she was ready she knew it was him and we both loved it

Back