Bulls sharing cuckold wife?

My ex-wife was once invited for a weeked in Chicago with her bull. When she got home, she told me that he had shared her with four of his black friends over the weekend. It was so incredibly hot!! Are there any other couples who have experienced something like this?

Yes, over the years I have foud this to be quite common. Most of the bulls I have been with have shared me.

some men don't mind or like sloppy 2nd or 3rd etc. and then again when you share your wife with a black man why shouldn't he pas her to friends if she's good and or if he is tired of her and wants to pas her on, also guess black men are more sharing in nature, white men might have a more possessive nature like what's mine is mine.
Just a thought.
Not sharing in that sense. Its fucking white women. The more black studs fuck her the better for them. Ie. Total slut

We thought that it was common to get passed around. On more than one occasion we have set something up with one guy and several guys showed up with them(the max was 4). It's happened in NYC, Atlantic city and Vegas, so none of these guys knew the other. It's almost like when you decide to enter into the BBC lifestyle it's part of the deal. Here's just one example. One guy was supposed to show up but he brought two other guys. You can see that they're standing in line waiting their turn. View attachment 1007403
More black cock for white pussy and more black sperm to impregnate white women. See how the demographics are changing as black men breed more white women. As more black men breed white women , there is less resistance by white women

It is very normal to be shared and passed around. This has happened way more than once with us. We've actually had a guy show up at a hotel with three other guys and it was just given that they pass you around and being a queen of spades you accept it

wife946-jpg.29148

We are very open to her being shared, but it never seems to happen with any bull Jen has had. Mind you, we've been to several gangbangs and BBC parties where she had a room full of men, but none of them were actually "her" bull or bf. Guys that Jen sees typically like to brag to their friends, but don't give them enough info to find us, or share her with them.

Jen really wants to though.

We are very open to her being shared, but it never seems to happen with any bull Jen has had. Mind you, we've been to several gangbangs and BBC parties where she had a room full of men, but none of them were actually "her" bull or bf. Guys that Jen sees typically like to brag to their friends, but don't give them enough info to find us, or share her with them.

Jen really wants to though.
can't you tell one of them what you want and let them help you

I enjoy getting texts, pics and vids from my wife's "dates" while she's out. On a couple occasions I've gotten pics from her bull that clearly showed she was fucking someone other than him with a message, either "my friend needed to get his cock sucked, and your wife is here" or "pussy that good needs to be shared"...I couldn't agree more!

My ex-wife was once invited for a weeked in Chicago with her bull. When she got home, she told me that he had shared her with four of his black friends over the weekend. It was so incredibly hot!! Are there any other couples who have experienced something like this?
in my experience, sharing is caring truly applies in Cuck & bull world. In fact cuckold husband becomes cuckold husband by sharing his wife with bulls so logically there is no reason why bull won't want to give his all mates a treat by sharing his booty. This works well with cuckold hubby as he does not have to do a pimp job for his wife. There are still many men who are not comfortable to talk with woman's husband let alone fucking in front of him so bulls inviting his friends suits them.

Back