Bulls sharing cuckold wife?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Bigjohn60, May 25, 2014.

1. Bigjohn60

Bigjohn60 Member

US
    My ex-wife was once invited for a weeked in Chicago with her bull. When she got home, she told me that he had shared her with four of his black friends over the weekend. It was so incredibly hot!! Are there any other couples who have experienced something like this?

2. nothinguc

nothinguc Active Member Gold Member

US
    It is not uncommon in my experience. My ex was passed around to friends of her regular bull. There is like a circle of women that the bulls probably share amongst themselves. One time 2 guys just showed up at our door and said her bull's name had sent them and off we all went to the bedroom. She never even questioned it and took good care of both of them while I "supervised". We never had a clue who those guys even were.

3. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    My wife's regular bull does this from time to time, I'll drive her to a hotel to meet him, he's there with one of his friends & they share her. Guess it's part of the dominant, 'I'll do what the fuck I like with your wife' thing, I love it ...

4. Emil

Emil New Member

I reading your forum and see how happy you are that you have such a wife. I am also looking for such. Not yet found

Roy Randall likes this.
  5. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    seems this lifestyle is getting more popular all the time

sunlovers1 and Roy Randall like this.
  6. Emil

Emil New Member

In Russia, it emerged after the collapse of the USSR And like I wanted to birth children from BBC, here a little

7. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    it seems that its becoming more popular, we chat with one couple that think its going to be more open and acceptable for wives to have bfs in the future, might be too who knows

sunlovers1 and Constance like this.
  8. samcc2

samcc2 Well-Known Member

I would love for a BBC bull to share my wife with his other BBC friends

9. Nia

Nia Active Member

As many as possible

10. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    could happen, we have been invited to interracial parties where that can happen, if your wife wants that you should join some websites like we did and they will contact you

11. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    When I was seeing my regular guy last Summer he asked if I would double up with one of his friends, I said no. Later when we stopped seeing each other, he said he would help me meet up with one of his friends. I found out later he had passed my name, photo and number to a list of his friends. After meeting a couple I did begin to feel like a 'passaround girl' and it didnt feel great.
    Im not sure if being 'shared' is that nice a prospect, but if some ladies are cool with it, then I wish them well X.

jason385, rodriguan, Bellaazz and 5 others like this.
  12. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I have noticed that about the black men my wife has been with, they like to share! They'll fuck Amie and then hand her off to another man and seem to have no problem dipping their cock into her after another has cummed inside her.

13. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

:)My Black Master tells me to service his friends every week. I will fuck and suck at least two of his friends weekly.

14. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I will fuck whoever, whatever, whenever, wherever, that MASTER desires.

15. jasmine

jasmine New Member

love to get tag teamed

taylorw likes this.
  16. Howard & Sue

Howard & Sue Well-Known Member

UK
    Love a great cumy team fucking session mmmm xx

17. hetebakker

hetebakker Member

some men don't mind or like sloppy 2nd or 3rd etc. and then again when you share your wife with a black man why shouldn't he pas her to friends if she's good and or if he is tired of her and wants to pas her on, also guess black men are more sharing in nature, white men might have a more possessive nature like what's mine is mine.
    Just a thought.

#17 hetebakker, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  18. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
  19. TakingBlacksInMe

TakingBlacksInMe Active Member

I have found black men like to share too.

20. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I have been shared or whored out and loved every minute of it