Bulls sharing cuckold wife?

It is very normal to be shared and passed around. This has happened way more than once with us. We've actually had a guy show up at a hotel with three other guys and it was just given that they pass you around and being a queen of spades you accept it
♥️

Very common for us too. We have had some events were I was shared by about 15 or 20 guys. Then again I have had a few bulls who were also my pimps and I would work for them. Gosh, I would do anything for my black master.

I am the same with my bf. He and his friends only fuck white wives so I am one of many they all share among themselves. Every month or so he throws these amazing parties where pretty much anything goes. Last one for example was about 8 women and maybe 25 blacks, probably a bit more. I didn't go home till Monday morning LOL.

My ex-wife was once invited for a weeked in Chicago with her bull. When she got home, she told me that he had shared her with four of his black friends over the weekend. It was so incredibly hot!! Are there any other couples who have experienced something like this?
My wife has been shared by her bull and his two friends. I was not present for the first time with the 3 of them but it sounded like she had a very good time. His two friends being there was a surprise for my wife also.

Back