Bulls related by *******

I think I need to add this to my bucket list. I do know where I can get a *******, ******* and his *******. 3 generations of black men!

If you are active in the lifestyle for any number of years and it gets around that you entertain groups, it will be offered to you. That said, I have been with brothers, cousins and even a ******* and ******* - (though not in a group). The ******* is my regular of the past 7 plus years and the ******* is from his marriage when he was in college and made the dean's list.

I have done *******/******* and brothers. I have not done cousins but would if it happened too. Isn't taboo fun!!!

Pick out a regular you trust who has a large family reunion he's going to. Check into a hotel nearby and let him make it discretely known to a few of his family there is a married white woman available.

I have a trusted regular. I'm still with my first Bull. It's simply his cousins don't live here, they're from Jamaica. I have done his brothers and ******* though.

Me and my brother both had sex with the same girl.... never at the same time that would be weird... and my brother was the one that never knew.... it wasn't his woman just a girl he knew and she liked both of us

I think you might find this interesting. In England around the time of Queen Elisabeth the first the official executioner was called a BULL. The one that swung the sword or ax was called the Black Bull. Just read that bit of info when reading the biography of Mary Queen of Scots who was Queen Elisabet‘a half sister. Mary tried to ******* her sister five times.

Reactions: wit
We met a set twins at a local HBCU Basketball game one of the twins was there alone that night and he asked my husband where did he find me,and if I had a younger sister,while we were standing at the concession stand.My husband is black,(not a cuck) 6'5 220lbs and buff,and anyone bold enough of to ask about me.In his eyes is either crazy as hell or straight honest and bold.He handed the guy his business card and told he to call me later.The guy called us after the game,I got on the phone and asked him to join us later that week for dinner our treat.After we explained to him what we were into,he was down...and after the 3 meet and greet he asked if we would like to meet his twin brother.They both were 20 years old and 10" ripped bodies and gorgeous.
Wow 😍😍😍

I have been with the same Man for well over 7 years - a very committed relationship. He has a grown ******* from his marriage that he used to send over at the end of a semester of good grades at Vandy. Yes, very taboo and very good. But, his Daddy is better.
!!!!!!

Back