Bulls related by *******

My wife spent 3 nights Halloween with her then BBC BF and his 2 brothers in 2015. She loved every second of it! They took her to a swinger costume party with a costume painted on her naked body! She loved it! She slept for like 36 hours straight when I got her from the airport and was covered with hickies and bruised but even smiled in her sleep! She said it seemed like one of them was in her constantly! One of her best weekends ever!

We met a set twins at a local HBCU Basketball game one of the twins was there alone that night and he asked my husband where did he find me,and if I had a younger sister,while we were standing at the concession stand.My husband is black,(not a cuck) 6'5 220lbs and buff,and anyone bold enough of to ask about me.In his eyes is either crazy as hell or straight honest and bold.He handed the guy his business card and told he to call me later.The guy called us after the game,I got on the phone and asked him to join us later that week for dinner our treat.After we explained to him what we were into,he was down...and after the 3 meet and greet he asked if we would like to meet his twin brother.They both were 20 years old and 10" ripped bodies and gorgeous.

We met a set twins at a local HBCU Basketball game one of the twins was there alone that night and he asked my husband where did he find me,and if I had a younger sister,while we were standing at the concession stand.My husband is black,(not a cuck) 6'5 220lbs and buff,and anyone bold enough of to ask about me.In his eyes is either crazy as hell or straight honest and bold.He handed the guy his business card and told he to call me later.The guy called us after the game,I got on the phone and asked him to join us later that week for dinner our treat.After we explained to him what we were into,he was down...and after the 3 meet and greet he asked if we would like to meet his twin brother.They both were 20 years old and 10" ripped bodies and gorgeous.
would love to hear more

Back