Bulls - how do you have so much control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right!
real ******* bro!! I've never had to try not to release my load!! if anything we be having a problem fucking the girl to long. They be begging for me to give up my load ,but It takes alot more sucking and fucking for me!! Always been just a natural thing. I can cum and my cock will stay rock hard!! my 2nd load wont be as big as my first, but a load non the less

I think that's just a natural ability of a Bull. I've never had a problem controlling when I cum. Multiple loads throughout. I can a cum in rapid succession or hold out. I was one other gentleman put it if anything I go too long. The last wife I was with last weekend begged after 6 hours for me to tap out. She didn't have the will power to deny herself more fucking but her body simply couldn't take it anymore.

I have always have to try to cum. When I build it up and get close, if I stop for a few seconds the buildup starts over. I love to stay at the edge and my orgasms can last several minutes before I actually cum, if I choose to.

Im a cuck, yet im the same way. When i fuck i can go for really long times without cumming, sometimes too long tbh. Back in highschool i had a 4 hour sex session with my gf, i stayed hard the whole time, of course i was doing most of the work but still.
I believe theres multiple factors involved and varies guy to guy.

real ******* bro!! I've never had to try not to release my load!! if anything we be having a problem fucking the girl to long. They be begging for me to give up my load ,but It takes alot more sucking and fucking for me!! Always been just a natural thing. I can cum and my cock will stay rock hard!! my 2nd load wont be as big as my first, but a load non the less
This is exactly what I Luv about Black Men....they take forever to Cum then stay Hard and Cum again. When I date Black Men I make sure there is nothing else on my calendar for that day/night

That's why we invite other men into our bedroom to do the heavy lifting sexually. I'm average length and thickness. And my stamina in not very good. I'm good with mouth and fingers but my wife has needs and loves penetrative sex with a better equipped man. Doesn't bother me one bit. From swinging to getting into cuckolding I just love watching her get pleasured.

When I was younger I would masturbate before fucking or get my bed partner to suck me to completion then suck me hard again. Subsequent orgasms take longer. Now that I am older it just takes longer to reach orgasm so no preparation is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back