Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I have sucked nearly two hundred cocks for my wife and each one I did was not being submissive but giving pleasure. My wife has pushed my head down on a massive cock and has helped guys fuck me but the only person who dominates a cuckold is his owner the wife. Most of the cock has been pale but every guy enjoyed it. Some have let me suck while others have fucked my mouth and many have desired me to suck them.

I have sucked nearly two hundred cocks for my wife and each one I did was not being submissive but giving pleasure. My wife has pushed my head down on a massive cock and has helped guys fuck me but the only person who dominates a cuckold is his owner the wife. Most of the cock has been pale but every guy enjoyed it. Some have let me suck while others have fucked my mouth and many have desired me to suck them.

You were doing your submissive duty which beckoned you to worship those Black Cocks as vigorously as your wife would too.

You were doing your submissive duty which beckoned you to worship those Black Cocks as vigorously as your wife would too.
Those big black cocks worshipped at the temple of venus just like I do and paid tribute to my wifes pussy and pleaded for more. Show me a man who does not worship pussy and I will show you a man who has no sex drive

I suck cock and I am tougher, stronger and more alpha than just about any man and the only thing that can ******* me is a weak woman. I am not stupid enoungh to think that there are not women who are smarter, tougher and way more dominant than me. Most men are just to scared to admit the truth

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.

I agree 100%, however, I like it when the Bull convinces and encourages a cuckold's wife to join in humiliating, dominating and degrading the cuck. Calling him demeaning names, making fun of and laughing at his small cock, making him suck the Bull's cock etc. I think the wife would enjoy it more to be a part of it than to just see the Bull have all the fun hehehe.

To me, it was erotic to be ****** by our Bull to suck his cock while my wife watched and called me 'fag'. That was so hot. Since it was obvious I liked sucking cock so much, in time both my wife and our Bull became very comfortable with referring to me as 'the fag'. Even just when they were hanging out with each other, they would casually refer to me as 'the fag'. She actually started it the first time I sucked his dick and he just followed along. He'd come in the house and my wife would meet him at the door and he'd say, 'where's the fag?' and she say, "oh, he's in the kitchen'. Or she would ask him to 'tell the fag' to bring us some coffee. I was called Fag, Fag Boy, Faggot, Cock Sucker, Asslick, Pussy Boy, Queer Boy and Pie Boy but Fag or Fag Boy was their favorite. It was never with malice or hatred, just a fun, teasing but sometimes casual nickname I guess but they knew I liked things like that. I just kept my mouth shut and did what I was told and loved it. The only really hard part about being my wife's cuck was when she'd lock me up for so long and I just needed to get off so bad but they would ******* me with erotic cuck/bull/hotwife play for up to 2 weeks then finally let me jack off. That may not sound like a long time to a lot of cuckolds but to me it was forever.

There would be no forsing required. Sucking a black man's cock in front of a woman/women is up near the top of my sexual bucket list. I want as many women as possible to see my acceptance of black male sexual and physical superiority.

It would be good idea for a white boy to suck a black man's cock to get it hard and ready to breed a cuck's wife or girlfriend, and after the black stud pumped his baby making seed into her pussy, and pulled out, the white boy can give him head to clean up the remaining cum still dripping from the stud's black cock!

Attachments

• Giving Head.JPG
    Giving Head.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 91
The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
That is complete rubbish

Back