Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

. She was speechless as I kept sucking then moving forward she grabbed my head and ****** me to take it deeper and moved me until it hit my gag reflex. She said If I go all the way suck him off and swallow She is done. No gay guy for her.

So she pushed your head down on his cock until you gagged but said if you go all the way she is done? You need to make up better stories. These two things do not jive. Seriously, think about what you write if you really must "fool" people. Otherwise, you look like a fool. Or just state it's a fantasy and leave it at that.

tumblr_mpk6i6tCd81s1t289o1_540.jpg
"Rob knew he would never kiss a man. He not gay or even bi. But, his wife's bull did make him suck his huge black cock regularly to humiliate him and destroy her respect for the white boy. His wife now saw robbie as her servant. She became incredibly aggressive with him which is exactly what her bull wanted. Her cunt, ass mind and body belonged to him and only him and this little white boy soon became nothing more than a robot that did as "it" was told. Black male domination is always powerful weapon"

Last edited:
tumblr_nubnihqMeV1rbpwtbo1_500.jpg
"Our trip to Haiti was just what we needed to turn my husband into the mindless, obedient white bitch my bull wants him to be. We got him out of his element and my bull fucked his ass day and night. He's a different "man" now, or I guess pussy boy as he calls him. As long as he obeys us, and provides the money, white boy can take as much abuse as my bull wants to give him. I'm good with that"

tumblr_njptq6uRi81rxy00co3_540.jpg
Gwen never realized how meak and small her husband was until her bull went crazy one day and fucked his ass right in front of her. As the shock wore off, she came twice, without even touching herself. She watched the powerful black man slam his huge cock in and out of her husband's new pussy for what seemed like an eternity.

Last edited:
It was definitely a big factor. When coach dropped ger, she spent a lot of time looking for a replacement, away from home, and I was a bit disenchanted with her.
When you have time, you should fill out your profile with some information. I'm guessing your in England?

Back