Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

tumblr_msvacgxr1E1rkoba8o1_400.gif
The sharing is the Master's reward for his dominance.

One time while my gf was taking an 11 inch BBC he grabbed me by my head and ****** my head so I was licking his dick and her pussy as they fucked. While I licked he held onto my head roughly.

Being under his conplete control was heaven. He was my black master. In that moment I would have done anything - anything for HIM

wow, thanks willsrvu ... once again a very informative and insightful post. I will sure try some of the things you said. I already own a strapon, will see if he agrees to suck it. Will post more if something happens ... Thanks
Has your bf sucked a black cock yet?

Amber actually wants to find a BBC that would be into this, but most so far don't want any m2m action. Doesn't HAVE to be a gay thing for them. I'm bi and LOVE sucking cock. So, for me, I'd enjoy it. I understand it's humiliating. Am I humiliated when an Alpha type with a huge cock has had me on me knees sucking. Of course I'm emasculated. On my knees plying with my little 2-3 incher sucking on a 7-9 incher, with my woman's hand on the back of my head saying "yeah, baby, suck his BIG cock, like a good bitch". THAT was a shocker. But fun. I'd do it any time.
Had a black guy on here talking about wanting to fuck my woman's pussy. Which is great. All I asked was if he was bi, and/or does he mind the Cuckold sucking his cock. He was offended. Just for asking. Said not to ever ask a black man that. Are u kidding? I've sucked and been fucked by many a black man. Some gay. Some bi. Some on the DL. But still hard to find. So far all the Black Bulls just want me to watch.

Understand... they are like gold... but have had some success. Met the latest on swinglifestyle. pretty good representation of them on that site.... Most want to remain under the radar as ours was but gave some good indicators that he was experienced and a Dom. I always ask if they are experienced with cuckolding and to what extent... Eric is 9 inches and thick.... he tore her up. She is still sore 5 days later... his head was huge so much so I barely got it in my mouth...

Sweet. May have to check out that site then. We arent swingers, per se, had thought about going to a cub once, but never made it. I dunno what a group situation would be like for a Cuckold. Anyhow, will look into it.

Sweet. May have to check out that site then. We arent swingers, per se, had thought about going to a cub once, but never made it. I dunno what a group situation would be like for a Cuckold. Anyhow, will look into it.
There are a number of cuckold groups on sls, and bull groups... we host cuck parties from time to time and are member os several IR groups from sls.... you may be surprised..

We have four or five couples, the women are into BBC, we invite a like number of Bulls plus one or two more... some of the couples are I R and if so we keep the number of bulls to 5 ... get a suite somewhere and all the ladies get there fill of BBC.... the white bois sere the drinks the food and clean as needed...

Back