Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

as ive said before, my white bf was in prison for 3yrs. he told me when we started going outthat he loves sucking dick. said he was turned out in prison. i love women also, and just got out of a five year relationship, he took care of me. our relationship and sex life are 2 different things. i accept him, he accepts me. we got him caged up, trying to get his penis an inch or less hard. it was barely 3. he says that he didnt think that myth bout black guys was true till theystripped in jail. he said bout 40 guys and he had the smallest penis. guards even chuckled at it. he felt humiliated but turned on. says took bout 2 days and he had a nine inch black dick in his mouth.

Yes i agree it is 100% about humiliation. I do not believe it is gay if a black man is shoving his dick down a white bois throat. Or even up a white bois ass.

In other words the white boi becames the black mans/white womans bitch.
It is not gay at all it is the black man that has a much larger cock and our wives that we love and it's our job to clean them off and Clean are wife pussys out and I will do my job every time and take you to all the Bulls

Back