Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

i love it thats a white cpl in a proper 3 way... he'll be in love with black cock for the rest of his life and never turn down a black dick again next time he's in the mens locker room you can bet he'll be checkin out black cock and end up bent over in teh suna or on his knees sucking cock... forever worshiping black cock... all it takes is one taste don't believe me try sucking a black cock and never doing it again..go ahead i dare you !!

Ya know what's hot. Guys with big bulges In underwear. Or a man rubbing his pants for that bulge. I rather look at chicks asses in shorts and huge tits. I'd act on that. But not with a man. Look is all I do

I have found that most Bulls want (and deserve) to be the center of attention. When a husband or bf is present and not participating a Bull will correctly assume the Husband is there for his own pleasure (watching/voyeur) and not that of the Bull or Wife. So when a Bull "forces" a cuck to suck his dick its a total act of dominance showing all parties who is in charge. Nothing is hotter than a white man & woman sharing the experience of totally pleasing a Dominant Black Bull.

I have found that most Bulls want (and deserve) to be the center of attention. When a husband or bf is present and not participating a Bull will correctly assume the Husband is there for his own pleasure (watching/voyeur) and not that of the Bull or Wife. So when a Bull "forces" a cuck to suck his dick its a total act of dominance showing all parties who is in charge. Nothing is hotter than a white man & woman sharing the experience of totally pleasing a Dominant Bull.
Ditto

Back