Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

You are de
I have never done anything sexual with another man, but for some odd reason I have this kink inside me where I want my g.f or wife to make me do this for her, its what turns her on. Having always been an alpha male she knows it would be hot to watch me get completly naked then down on my knees to suck off her black friend until he has me swallow his seed. I get turned on by the thought of her humiliating me like this for her.. I also enjoy the fantasy of being a black guy and his girlfriend or wife's bitch boy... but I still love women and everything about them and only want a female relationship
Well you are definately from Mars!

I have never done anything sexual with another man, but for some odd reason I have this kink inside me where I want my g.f or wife to make me do this for her, its what turns her on. Having always been an alpha male she knows it would be hot to watch me get completly naked then down on my knees to suck off her black friend until he has me swallow his seed. I get turned on by the thought of her humiliating me like this for her.. I also enjoy the fantasy of being a black guy and his girlfriend or wife's bitch boy... but I still love women and everything about them and only want a female relationship

All totally understandable and not at all unusual for a cuck. The sexual superiority of the black man makes you eager to show submission, to demonstrate his level of natural control.

It's totally natural for a black bull to highlight his dominance and alpha male status by making the cuckold worship him in front of his wife.

Personally, like with the guy in my avatar, I usually start with his balls and work my way up. It's just a way of showing respect and acknowledging his superiority...

tumblr_mkh6tk6S3F1qgjmowo1_1280.jpg

I totally agree. I lick my girlfriend's stud's balls while he fucks her brains out. I also pay him $50 and buy him stuff for the privilege of sucking his dick when she's away. It's not about being gay, it's about submission to the alpha male.

Black, mulatto, and Latin studs are taking over.

That's got to be as much fun for you, cuck boi!

Back