Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

It's not necesary be ******. Several husbands like mine, turned on just thinking about the simple idea of watching their wives being fucked by black guys and assisting them to suck their black coks.
When I began my relationship with my hubby, he asked me several times about my sexual life with my ex black boyfriend. I told him a lot of experiences but he asked me for more details over and over again. I told him everything and he turned on in an incredible way. Then he started to beg me to call my ex and get a trio. He told me that the simple idea of be watching me fuck with my ex, would become him crazy of pleasure until the point that he would be able to suck my ex's black cock! And he did it during our firsts, encounter with my ex.
During the first date we sucked our black friend together. I was not sure if my ex was going to enjoy it but he finally liked. Later he told me it was because he knew that some minutes later he would be going to have sex with me and that blow job was necesary.
But during our second date, he was who asked my husband to join me in the blow job. Our friend lay on the edge of our bed and we got down on our knees on the floor between his legs. He placed his legs over our shoulders and we sucked his black cock together again. This time we even bite his testicles too and he reacted with an incredible erection.
Some minutes later, my hubby sat over a futon at the foot of the bed to watch us. When my ex was fucking me in missionary, his feet were close to my hubby's face so he took advantage of this situation and he sucked his toes and licked and kissed his soles too.
The third time my hubby sucked our black friend's cock was a short blow job. We had been fucking in missionary and I had already cum, so when he was close to cum, he took out his cock from my pussy and my hubby started to suck it. Our friend started to gasp but my hubby continued sucking some seconds more until he finally cummed in my hubby's face. That was that he was looking for.
After that blow job, my husband never sucked his black cock again. I think he was satisfied about it.

Last edited:
Very interesting!!!!!!
Several times my ex told me that he really felt a great pleasure, being sucked by my hubby and me, because it made him feel that he was between friends. However the fact of watch my husband completely surrendered before his black cock, helped him a lot to turned on even more, because my ex understood my hubby really wished him to fuck me.

Last edited:
It's not necesary be ******. Several husbands like mine, turned on just thinking about the simple idea of watching their wives being fucked by black guys and assisting them to suck their black coks.
When I began my relationship with my hubby, he asked me several times about my sexual life with my ex black boyfriend. I told him a lot of experiences but he asked me for more details over and over again. I told him everything and he turned on in an incredible way. Then he started to beg me to call my ex and get a trio. He told me that the simple idea of be watching me fuck with my ex, would become him crazy of pleasure until the point that he would be able to suck my ex's black cock! And he did it during our firsts, encounter with my ex.
During the first date we sucked our black friend together. I was not sure if my ex was going to enjoy it but he finally liked. Later he told me it was because he knew that some minutes later he would be going to have sex with me and that blow job was necesary.
But during our second date, he was who asked my husband to join me in the blow job. Our friend lay on the edge of our bed and we got down on our knees on the floor between his legs. He placed his legs over our shoulders and we sucked his black cock together again. This time we even bite his testicles too and he reacted with an incredible erection.
Some minutes later, my hubby sat over a futon at the foot of the bed to watch us. When my ex was fucking me in missionary, his feet were close to my hubby's face so he took advantage of this situation and he sucked his toes and licked and kissed his soles too.
The third time my hubby sucked our black friend's cock was a short blow job. We had been fucking in missionary and I had already cum, so when he was close to cum, he took out his cock from my pussy and my hubby started to suck it. Our friend started to gasp but my hubby continued sucking some seconds more until he finally cummed in my hubby's face. That was that he was looking for.
After that blow job, my husband never sucked his black cock again. I think he was satisfied about it.
Several times my ex told me that he really felt a great pleasure, being sucked by my hubby and me, because it made him feel that he was between friends. However the fact of watch my husband completely surrendered before his black cock, helped him a lot to turned on even more, because my ex understood my hubby really wished him to fuck me.

Great cuckold marriage! All happy. If that pic is you, fantastic!

White men need to suck black cock as well, this shows the true dominance of the black man! Some white men in the lifestle still think they have control until they start sucking on that black cock and realize how much they love doing it and that they would do anything to keep sucking it ;) this is when the white maan knows not onl is his wife a slave to black cock but so is he!

I'm bi, not gay and not cuck but I like sex. The kinkier, the better. So eating a pussy with another guy's cum in it or sucking off the cum and pussy juice off a dick or either sucking a cock it's all good! Call it and me what you want...I like sex and if it gets me off I don't care if it's with a woman or a man.
If being ****** is part of the 'game' and everyone gets off on it fine. I've had a black guy that was fucking the wife decide he wanted to suck my dick too after I had sucked him for a few months. She got off on that too. She's fucking somebody else these days but that black guy and I still hook up sometime.
I think a lot of people on here get off on the fantasy and I do too but sex is fun and great even without it. We don't need labels to have fun.

Pretty much every husband ends up sucking my dick or me fucking them in the ass. They rarely are brave enough to ask, so I demand it haha if they say no, then thats fine. But most of them like me to make them feel ****** into it.
you wouldn't need to ******* me ,I would wank your beautiful cock till you shoot your cum,i would lick your arsehole as you fuck my wife jen ,I would do anything you asked sir

Back