Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

My Hotwife's BBC Bull came over last night and fucked her all night while
I slept and listened from another room. I'm working at home and they
are still sleeping in our bedroom now.
That is so arousing. I would go gently tap on their door and ask her and her DADDY if I would be able to have the priviledge of bringing them breakfast in bed. If they let me I would bring them their food and drinks and present myself to them smooth shaven, feminine and naked with my pink sissy collar, tight pink chasitity cage and pink butt plug inside of my tight boi pussy. I would feed them both and thank the BULL for fucking my wife like only a REAL MAN can. I would also thank him for allowing me to even come into the room with them.

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
🤮

I make sure my hubby hears it several times a day how worthless he is for being a man. I demand that hubby lick and suck all my lovers cocks and asses and my lovers degrade my sissy girl hubby and humiliate him in front of everyone
If he is a sissy and a girl, then how can you call him a husband?

Last edited:
I agree with you with one important caveat; it is not for everyone. By this I mean, the husband sucking off the bull. Once the husband crosses that line, in many cases the respect the wife had for him, transfers to the bull. The marital relationship will not be the same as the husband is seen as less than a real man from that point on. The wife will never get that picture out of her mind. I have experienced this with a long term lover who held my ass and legs in the air and asked me to cum in my mouth in front of her black lover who at the time, was the maintenance man for our building. She read an article about this in Variations Magazine (A Penthouse Publication) and it totally turned her on. She never saw me as a man after that and I was ok with it since I was into humiliation. However, the relationship was very different and she was clearly in charge after that and never treated me with the same respect she had in the past. Later in the relationship, she ordered me to suck another lover's cock in front of her after he came to get him hard again. After I did that, she became totally dominant with me and considered me a "joke of a male" and a trusted servant. I became their toy and even licked his ass and balls while he fucked her, then, licked her clean at her or his command. It was exciting at the time. This was fun for a few years until she got pregnant and left me for that lover. It left me in a strange state wondering what to do next. So, only the strongest relationships with excellent communication can endure ultimate humiliation of the male. Even then, unless you want to be a subordinate with few or no rights, I would think about it first. Would I do it again? Yes I would because I did it out of need. Having a women cuckold you is the most exciting thing I can think of sexually. But, I still think there has to be some respect of the husband and if sucking the bull's cock is just normal bisexuality to her it is ok. But, he is the bull, a better man, a superior sexually and more dominant than her husband. The likelihood of her maintaining respect for the white boy is not very high. As long as you are ok with the new dynamic, I say go for it. I believe in living life, not just fantasizing about it.
I have the respect of my wife, and outside the bedroom I am 100% in charge of everything but a few years ago I realized with her help that I was bi-curious at 48. So i took it forward and 3 of 5 guys were truly BBC. The first one was 9.5" and thick too. He turned me into an ass freak when he hit my P-Spot and literally fucked the cum out of me his BBC felt so good. So he fucked me so good that I came hands free moaning like a woman the whole time. Felt so different than cumming from fucking or jerking, felt like my cock exploded from the inside out.

So she gets off seeing me suck cock, am bi bottom only sharing cock with her is so fucking fun. That was my biggest fear that since I realized I was bisexual she would think of me as less of a man. But it truly excites her that I do these things and get fucked in front of her is a big turn on. So maybe not true cuck because I did it willingly but if I didn't want to do it that bull better be more dom than I am or might just fuck him too. The element of getting fucked by a huge BBC is a turn-on and knowing my wife is getting off seeing me getting fucked is the ultimate for me. y favorite is getting fucked and eating her pussy same time.

Last edited:
I have the respect of my wife, and outside the bedroom I am 100% in charge of everything but a few years ago I realized with her help that I was bi-curious at 48. So i took it forward and 3 of 5 guys were truly BBC. The first one was 9.5" and thick too. He turned me into an ass freak when he hit my P-Spot and literally fucked the cum out of me his BBC felt so good. So he fucked me so good that I came hands free moaning like a woman the whole time. Felt so different thank cumming from fucking or jerking felt like my cock exploded from the inside out.

So she gets off seeing me suck cock, am bi bottom only sharing cock with her is so fucking fun. That was my biggest fear that since I realized I was bisexual she would think of me as less of a man. But it truly excites her that I do these things and get fucked in front of her is a big turn on. So maybe not true cuck because I did it willingly but if I didn't want to do it that bull better be more dom than I am or might just fuck him too. The element of getting fucked by a huge BBC is a turn-on and knowing my wife is getting off seeing me getting fucked is the ultimate for me. y favoerite is getting fucked and eating her pussy same time.
Awesome post and thanks for sharing. Such a thrill to imagine cumming hands free from being fucked...and it’s fantastic that she supports your deeper desires.

Back