Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I like sucking cock and I like cuckolding and the two together, well that's just great.
But you do need an understanding wife who won't see you as a little gay punk.
A woman who likes it, One that's truly good with your new role in a strong way is optimal. Male Submission is considered by most males what makes a punk. Then sucking cock makes you gay. To share a dick with her partner? could be risky. She may be in a zone sexually and go with it even loving it but the next day find it embarrassing then dump you soon after. Hopefully not. I would do it. I say roll the dice. You want to. You know you are a gay punk for wanting to and doing it. I recently became a gay punk for bbc. Whatever moniker is pinned on me i accept. If she cant then its done. Find someone who can. Not easy but you should try. You will eventually do it either behind your back or in her face in her face sounds more exciting to me so that's what I would do. Regardless of what you justify the reasoning behind what you're doing sucking another man's dick is considered gay so I'm gay I'm a punk black dick put me there and I accept that I want to suck dick in front of all my ex-girlfriends I actually want black dick more than I want all my ex-girlfriends wanted excuse me.

A woman who likes it, One that's truly good with your new role in a strong way is optimal. Male Submission is considered by most males what makes a punk. Then sucking cock makes you gay. To share a dick with her partner? could be risky. She may be in a zone sexually and go with it even loving it but the next day find it embarrassing then dump you soon after. Hopefully not. I would do it. I say roll the dice. You want to. You know you are a gay punk for wanting to and doing it. I recently became a gay punk for bbc. Whatever moniker is pinned on me i accept. If she cant then its done. Find someone who can. Not easy but you should try. You will eventually do it either behind your back or in her face in her face sounds more exciting to me so that's what I would do. Regardless of what you justify the reasoning behind what you're doing sucking another man's dick is considered gay so I'm gay I'm a punk black dick put me there and I accept that I want to suck dick in front of all my ex-girlfriends I actually want black dick more than I want all my ex-girlfriends wanted excuse me.
I want to add that I personally I would hope that she got addicted to it same as I did. And hope that her desire for it matches my own in which case me sucking a black man's big ass dick becomes a good thing. And I would wholeheartedly do everything in my power to make sure that if it was possible for her to become addicted to a big black cock that she would I would work really hard for that to happen not so I could get her pussy but so I could get more black dick

. Long before it was gay or homosexual it was a sign of power and control and domination of one man over another man. Submission was a sign of submission and acceotance of this power. Most black bulls are asserting their power. Most white cucks are showing their submission and acceptance. Homosexuality is less power and more sharing of sex between caring partners
There Is Power and rearranging your sexual preferences 2 make you do things contrary to the norm especially sexually making you do things considered gay is power they're gay irregardless it doesn't matter still powered to make you suck dick is power if you think that it's gay than this gay but not for the black guy that's having you do it you're doing it because you want to you're doing it because you're turned on you're doing it because it is natural for you to do you're doing it because you can't resist not to the command given is irresistible to you. If your wife was sucking a dick in your watching and she leans you in clothes and point of the dick in your direction said suck it you do it because you feel compelled to and you want to really. so what if it's gay so then I'm gay I'm a faggot I'm gay I suck dick I love black dick I'll fuck black dick I'm addicted to black dick that's power.

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.

My wife giggles when she see's her lover make me suck his cock and I feel very submissive, intimidated / humiliated when I do it, but its also a feeling of excitement too.
When my wifes lover leaves to go home, she always tells me she is just teasing with the things she says when im sucking him and that its me she really loves.

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
I can relate. IE: be emasculated!

During our first two years in the cuckold life style my wife, Nadia, only dated one Black man. He was primarily interested in just fucking my wife. Sometimes he let me watch, but other than that there was little interaction between us. But when he transferred to the east coast, Nadia found Roger, a more aggressive Black man. He was younger and had more stamina than her previous lover. Roger felt the need to dominate, humiliate, and degrade the white cuck, just as his ancestors were by white slave owners. He started by verbally abusing me. Which I didn't mind as I felt it helped pay for the sins of my ancestors.

Then one weekend when he came to visit, Nadia was having her period and also suffering from stomach flu. Roger felt sorry for her and didn't insist on sex with her. So he told her that I would substitute for her. She said that he was the master and could do what he wanted, but could she watch? He agreed to let her see him take me.

He undressed to show off his manly body. Then I was ****** to strip so the Nadia could see my inferior anatomy. Roger grabbed my head and i knelt down before him and took his cock in my mouth. Nadia watched as i sucked his cock. i hadn't learned deep throat yet, but i sucked and teased his cock with my tongue. He enjoyed fucking my mouth and it took only a few minutes before he filled my mouth with a massive load of cum, which I obediently swallowed. After I licked his cock clean he let me go and complimented me for being a good cock sucker.

That experience changed the dynamic of our marriage. Watching me on my knees taking Roger's Black cock in my mouth and bowing to the power of the Black man, Nadia saw me in a different light. There was no way she could ever view me as an equal in our life style. Nadia saw me as I saw myself. I was not a man like Roger and so didn't even deserve to be referred to with masculine terms. I accepted the superiority of the Black man and agreed to be dominated by himView attachment 2157028. Though submissive to Roger, Nadia now realized that she was superior to me. From then on she exerted her dominance over me in our relationship.
Well, you achieve that important step in good cuckold style!

Watching my hubbie suck a big black cock in front of me and others is a great way to remind him of the natural order of things. As a normal couple in the lifestyle, I was put in the position of fucking white guys just so hubbie could fuck their wives. I grew more and more resentful each time I had to suck on some semi-hard pink worm of a penis. When we discovered bbc I vowed never again! I don’t hate my husband. I love him dearly. I just want him to know that our relationship has changed dramatically. No longer is it about his sexual satisfaction. It’s now about mine. Now I pick who we have join us for sex. Not all bbcs want a hubbie sucking their cocks but I always offer hubbies mouth. That way they know we are serious about pleasing them.
I find most bbcs at least enjoy my hubbie cleaning me up after I have been well fucked. In group settings it seems most bbcs are more reluctant to have my hubbie suck them. I am ambivalent about whether he sucks their cock or not. If the bbc wants my hubbie to suck them, then so be it. But bottom line is I want to make them happy and not my hubbie. I have also worried about hubbies desires way too long. Now it’s about my happiness.

I think in most relationships its best to keep other men away from the wife. There are many reasons for this obviously.
In most cases it is better to keep the relationship monogamous for many practical and obvious reasons.
But if you do find a woman who is into the idea of cuckolding it could be very exciting.
I play it safe though. I do like cocks, Black and white, but I don't bring them home.

I find most bbcs at least enjoy my hubbie cleaning me up after I have been well fucked. In group settings it seems most bbcs are more reluctant to have my hubbie suck them. I am ambivalent about whether he sucks their cock or not. If the bbc wants my hubbie to suck them, then so be it. But bottom line is I want to make them happy and not my hubbie. I have also worried about hubbies desires way too long. Now it’s about my happiness.
I love your attitude and respect for BBC. Shame you're so far away...

well I jsut replace everything thing abotu white with cuckold and black with Bull.. but not sure if the it thing is how I'd put it.. the cuck is an important part of a cuckolding relationship not just a thing in the way or a thing just around
you are absolutely right, I love to be dominated but NO humiliated. Love to be there to suck deep in my throat and preper the man for her, then they can do all he need it, I suck again to out her cock hard again whereas rest, then clean and eat creamy pie, mmmmm that is my reward. Mmmm & mmmmmm

I have to say that I don't "Always" view the cuck/hubby sucking/prepping/cleaning as him being humiliated/emasculated. Oh have a dick slapped and called some of them names for that purpose? You bet I have ! But never someone who wasn't into the RP (Race Play) of it. I have met cpls where hubby was just a guy who enjoyed sharing his wife and like all good hubbies would do whatever it takes to see her happy. Including oral services.
Of course I prefer a two sub cpl, 5 holes no waiting ! But I'm usually there for the wife and he's just fluff.

Back